Chapter18: To be Continued....

Its been the first time in weeks I slept in my bed and seen my wolfie. Daniel and Brittany stayed over. Daniel in my room and Brittany stayed in Jets room. Jet was obsessed with Brittany, like if she was his Idol.
I woke up next to daniel in bed as usual. He was wrapped around me. Like if he was hugging me from below. It was cold to the point where it was freezing like if it was snowing out side. But that never happens in southern California.
It was 10am. I was getting hungry so I woke up daniel.

"Daniel its time to get up" I tried to escape the bear hug that was happening.

"NO...? Just a few minute" he sinks his face down to my chest. Like a baby snuggling with mama.

"Sweetie, don't be lazy? Fine you stay I'll go"

"NO. Stay with me" he lifted his head up and started kissing my neck.

"NO b-babe" I moaned he found my sweetspot.

"You like that" he stopped.

"Yes, but come on get up"

"Ugh! Fine"

He finally let go of me, and stood up from bed. He looked funny with bed head so I laughed.

"Ahaha" I laughed at him.

"What?"

"Your air is everywhere daniel"

"OH bed head I see".

"Okay let's go eat im starving"

We both got up from bed and walked out the door.

DANIEL'S POV.

It was morning. I was snuggled up to joey. It was really a chilly day in the summer. I was comfortable wrapped around joeys waist. Then I left him move.

"Daniel its time to get up" Joey said.

I was comfortable I didn't want to move.

"No...? Just a few minutes" I sinked my face down to his chest. He was really warm.

"Sweetie don't be lazy? Fine I'll go you stay"

He tired to get out but I held him down.

"No? Stay with me" I kissed his neck to see if it would change his mind and stay in bed with me.

"NO b-babe"

DANG IT. Hey he moaned so he liked it.

"You liked that" I said.

"Yes, but come on get up"

I gave up.

"Ugh! Fine"

I got up from bed. I pulled the covers off of me and I see joey laughing at me. I was confused.

"What"

"Your hair is everywhere daniel"

"OH bed head I see"

"Okay now let's go im starving"

I followed him out the door to the kitchen.

JOEYS POV

We both walked out of my room. Down stairs. We both went down stairs to the kitchen where nicole was making a green smoothie.

"Goodmonring Nikki"

"Goodmorning joe" she answered back.

"Wheres everybody" I asked.

"Dad went to work and Amanda took Brittany and jet to get groceries".

"And they didnt wake us up to go" Daniel implyed.