Chapter 4

Nicki Pov

Thinking about my wild night with Bey leaves me open to trying new things sexually her tongue is so good I want her to eat my ass like a cupcake lick this fat booty so good hopefully I don't Shit on her tongue I'd be so embarrassed and can't live with myself *cleans out ass* now I should be ok for do it.
Hey Bey u gonna eat my ass tonight?

Beyoncé Pov
Does this bitch really think I'm gonna eat her ass I don't want Shit on my tongue my tongue game on fleek I know Cuz my former mistress always said so when I ate her pussy it was basic as hell but tasted great so i can't complain at that fact but Nicki has this thing to her that draws me in therefore I do anything for her.

Yeah baby I'll eat your ass

She had a New York style booty being a island girl made me want it more and reminded me why I dumped Shawn gay ass and got wit the winning team and got this pussy best decision ever and I love being gay more than I did trying to be straight but that's not important here the matter at hand Is how long she'll last without peeing on me again Cuz she think I won't put diapers on that ass.

If I get peed on one more my time she gon be in these diapers like I give a FUCKKKKKKKK! Tho low key it was hot but u ain't hear that from me bruh nah fam then my hotline blings what this irrelevant ass nigga want!

5:30 pm - Shawn : Bey I Miss You
5:30 pm - Nigga You Gay, I'm Gay it don't work like that big lip ass nigga
5:30 pm - Shawn: but
5:30 pm - u was sacking that nigga Ye dick so u gay nigga I'm gay I am fucking Nicki and u not gonna stop me

Now that that's over...

I can get some real Shit done.

Rihanna Pov
Sevyn why must you be so decive I can't help but fuck fly pussy I am a multi pussy woman but I love you and u know that

Bitch you don't love me if u did why u fucking that Nicki hoe like our bond is nothing I'm just a piece of Atlanta ass? I am your girlfriend Robyn At least I thought I was?

You are my Girl...

Leave!

But..

Get the fuck out of my house right now you ungrateful bitch I'm through with you this is the fourth time and I'm done good bye Robyn

I liked how sentimental she was but she's right I can't control myself and she put up with it for 3 years I think I need help but I'm not going that route I can handle myself.

Hey Bey.., I miss u boo u know how we get with me being your mistress and making you gay and leaving Jay Z I feel like we should go back to how we used to be......

OMG Rihanna has her ways with the ladies doesn't she? Hope you all enjoy and Continue to love the story i appreciate you all supporting.