Chapter 10

Nicki Pov

So how do you all feel about me and Bey's relationship? She's literally everything to me we connected so well in the studio that day.

Silence......

Onika come outside please.

Yes Mommy I'll be there in a Minute.

Now!

😩😭😭😭 < My Feelings at this moment.

Yes mom what did you want to talk to me about?

How can you be Gay Onika of all things you know how it is back home what they do to gay people in Trinidad and I'm scared for you now.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this America mom people can be gay as Shit and still have hella hoes and Shit we fine nothing to worry about at all.

She's always thinking that America is like Trinidad I can be a lesbian and be happy as fuck you not gonna see my head hanging from a tree and Shit with my body bring stuffed in a gorilla's ass for anal masturbation I'm worth more than a gorilla dildo mom you tripping at times.

Beyoncé Pov

Did I hear you say you're worth more than a gorilla dildo? The fuck kind of Shit goes on in Trinidad lawd jesus ya'll need Beysus I can fix it all up.

Girl you can't even fix up a hot meal when we get home

bitch why, you gotta go and ramble how my cooking is bad u ain't say that when u slobbing my kitty down.

That's Cuz ya pussy taste better then that flop meal u call "dinner"

I'm learning hoe I'm a artist not no damn chef I shouldn't even know how to cook I learned from Solange and she learned from mom so somebody fucked up along the way and it's not me so ya'll can kiss my black ass. Fuck out here with that mess I'm Beyoncé king of the world you hoes serve me. I serve no hoes ya'll basic Nicki, we leaving this hoe trying shit I don't like her ass she say my cooking is garbage.

☕️🐸.