Chapter 16 - Christmas with the Marajs, Part I (Holiday Season Part II)

Yoncè Speaks

Can You Believe this Bitch Nicki, never celebrated Christmas before. Like the fuck?!? Everybody in Houston knows and Celebrates Christmas even them Cousin Fuckin Pricks Up the Street Celebrate Christmas. But I Can't Blame Her She Comes From Trinidad. So Like You'd Expect in a Island where it don't even Snow I Gotta Teach this Girl all about the Holiday. She Damn Near Lost Her Shit when she seen Snow for the First Time. Talkin Bout Come Out and Play in the Snow with Me. Bitch I'm Black. We Don't Go in Haunted Houses Or Play In Snow. You Sexy As Fuck but I Ain't getting this weave wet fuck no.

Dry Pussy Ass ... (What You Say Bey?) Oh Nothing Baby ?!?

Onika Bring Ya Ass Here?!

Lewinsky Speaks

Yes, Ms Knowles. What Are You Calling Me Over Here for? Is it Time I Finally Learned About Christmas.

Yes So Shut the Fuck Up, and Listen to what i'm bout to Spill on that Ass. You See Christmas is a Holiday that spoils us all. As Humans We Tend to have a Need to Spoil our Loved one rather we love them or they can fuck over in Hell. We still love to just give people random gifts wether they want them or not. The Stores are very busy around this time. You See while the little Fucks are sleeping. We have to go out and buy those Gifts to wrap them up under the tree.

Now 99% of these Flip Flopping hoes don't deserve the shit we buy them cuz they are ignorant annoying assholes that drive us Crazy with they Mommy I Want a iPad for Christmas type ass. Do u got iPad Money Nigga! I Think Not so U ain't getting no Damn iPad fuck i look like.

(Aye man what the fuck all this crack doing on the floor. Shiiiiit u know how much money i can make with this shit here)

Boy if u don't yo dusty ass behind off my property. Nigga This Snow its December. The Drug addicts over here be wilding like shit. Anyway niggas be crazy in these lines and shit. Rushin like a bitch to get these shits and be fighting who ever got the last one.

I some how think what you're telling me is bullshit Bey? Why would they do all of that just to get gifts.

Nigga i know damn well u ain't just said that. Ain't u been listening to what i been telling ya ass. Them kids u buy the gifts for be gettin Buck in the morning if they no shit there. These Lil Niggas Ungrateful as fuck. We spend all god damn night buying them these shitty ass gifts and they still be on our dicks hard.

Nicki POV

Bey? You know damn well that thats not what Christmas Is About. Now let me tell you what i think. To Me Christmas is when everyone comes together and shows love to each other while giving back to the community. Showing our loved ones we truly care and appreciate them. Its not all that ghetto ass shit u was just Rampling on for 2 Hours. What kind of Christmas goes on in Houston. Listen Baby I Love You and You Know I'd do anything for you but it seems like u need to learn what Christmas Is and for that i'm gonna bring you to my Aunt's House so You Can Meet My Family.

Sorry I Kept Your Asses Waiting. Patience Is Key. Merry Christmas To All You Bad Bitches and Happy New Year to Slay, Snatch and Be Successful.