Chapter 3

Yasssss Thank You to all that have been reading and enjoying my story so far I appreciate all the support you all are providing.

Nicki Pov

After the late night fling with bey and rih I went to make mom's hotline bling for some reason I tried to tell her that I had came to terms with my gayness but some how lost connection.
Did I give the Pussy up too soon?
No one can answer that question but me and I think I didn't I wanted to enjoy that sex hell I fucking peed on Beyoncé that tongue was so good JESUS LAWD.

What came of Me to actively participate in such a act prematurely? With a woman I barely know Rihanna has her ways that bajan accent I'd to die for I thinking going out with her to get to know each other would be beneficial regarding last night I just have to call her up.

Phone Rings
Onika baby what is going on
Hi Rihanna I was wondering if you are available for a date tonight with me regarding last night and we don't know each other that good
Best believe I'm there
Phone disconnect

That wasn't so bad I'm sure a bajan and a Trini would slay so hard right two island gyals being freaky *pops pussy* I like that.

Beyoncé Pov

Last night with Nicki was one for the books I can't believe eating a pussy and getting anally pounded would make me more wet I must be R. Kelly lawd have mercy on my soul I'm a good girl I'm just bad for the Pussy can u blame a bitch jesus *too all you fuckers that think I'm In the Illuminati kiss my ass BITCHES *! U can't play with Yoncé, Sasha was playful I killed that bitch.

And my pussy still fat as fuck!

Rihanna Pov

Nicki arranged a date for her and myself to get to know Each other more which is good and all I don't mind it but bae wouldn't she don't like when other girls are around me I can't help being a sexy hoe! Pussy attracted to Robyn.

My bae is beyond sexy she don't know I fucked Nicki with Bey using her dido it still smells like Nic's pussy and so sleek and wet she'd kill me but I don't care I wanted to bang Nicki the minute I saw her even if it was very briefly in Bey's house she had my pussy trembling, throbbing for some action bae ain't fuck me in a while but she can fuck good as fuck too when Nicki came on bey it brought me back to when I almost came hard on bae when she was eating my ass her tongue is mad good too lawd jesus I'm such a gay bitch!

So I decided on meeting Nicki for the date what she don't know not gonna hurt her not like it's my first time I thot too much pussy to good for me to be tied down to just one I've tried many times and always fail that bajan is me is a sex warrior there fore I fuck hours and hours on end.

Conflicted on being fateful to bae or stay fucking with Nic sexy ass? She'll be alright.