DADDY MODE

Oh my God ever since they began walking its the same routine.

"Allie! Come to mommy!" I shouted. "Look its bacon!" She stopped and her eyes brighened.

I got you you little shit.  My subconscience said. One down and two more to go.

"Chrisse!!! Look its-" shit where is it!.

"Come to momma baby" I shouted trying to catch her.

"No!" She shouted. For the first time since after they were born my temper started to surface.

"Christophine come to me now!" I shouted. But she was running after her brother screaming on top of her lungs.

"Hey!" I heard a voice boomed from the door." What's going on" Nath said with a serious face glaring at the kids.

"Spence, why are you giving momma trouble!?" He said to his only boy.

"I'm sowy" Spence said guilty. Aww that face!!

"I ain't never wanna hear your momma screaming at either of you , you know better."  He said.

" Now go tell mommy sorry....... now!" He shouted when they wouldn't move. They ran to me and hugged me.

"We're sorry mommy" they said perfectly.

"Its ok babies" I said.

"Come and get dressed." Spence said.

"Oh you don't have to do that."

"I insist"

"No reall-"

"Let me do this Echo, they're my kids too" he said in a pleading voice. I allowed him to get them dressed and they didn't even put up a fight.

"Go eat" he said and they did just that.

"I must say Daddy mode really does look sexy on you." I purred as he pulled me to him.

"It's a shame that I'm only sexy then and your'e sexy all the time" he said.

"No you looked sexier this morning when you came inside me" I said not realizing what the problem was.

"Stay." He said.

"What?"

"Stay here for the rest of the week. Let me help you with the kids and next week Monday you can go back home."

"I don't know. ..."

"Please?" He said. Maybe it will be good for the kids to see more of him.

"Ok, can we go pick up a few things at my apartment after we take them to school."

"Of course anything for my girl." he smiled.

"Babies it's 8:30 let's go" I said, I cleared the table and place the dishes in the sink I'll do them later.
The kids had their bags and lunch bags at hand and were ready to go.

We pulled up infront of the little school in 12 minutes the kids were out of the car in seconds and I decided to walk them in.

"Echo!" I heard Vicky screamed. She ran to me and hugged the life out of me.

"Hey Vicky,  how are things? I asked when she finally let me go.

"Good the kids aren't ready to give trouble yet." she said smiling." Well hello handsome" she said to Spence who only blushed.

"I bet you look just like your daddy, you mother doesn't have such good looks." she joked.

"He sure does." Nath said from behind me.

"Mr. Spencer?! Wait Spence Spencer." Here it comes.

"You whore you fucked our school's chairman!" She said .

"Yea...... Now get over it!" I said and she laughed.

"Wow you always went big Echo."she chuckled.

"Well I have to go" I said.

"Wait can we meet up?" she asked

"Sure see you at 2 the school has my number call me whenever"

"Ok, bye angels" I said kissing their foreheads. I walked away going towards the car when I felt Nath large hand on the small of my back, then slither its way to my ass gripping it hard. I rolled my eyes at his horny ass but left him to enjoy himself. He released me when we  got to the car.