Chapter 2: 1st Day of School!!

The present day.
"Christophine! Spence! Allendra! Come on mommy isn't playing anymore!" I shouted trying to catch at least one of my three triplets. Yes triplets. It's their first day of school today, and I woke up 4 hours early just to get ready. But my babies had different plans.

"Mama! Mama! Cash me!" My only boy shouted, he looked just like his father only lighter, the same brown eyes, same smile, same structure every time I look at him I remember the sexy beast that gave me my three angels, the man that forgot to wear a fucking condom. Don't get me wrong I love my kids I just wish they came a little later.

"Mama! Food!!!!" Allie the baby and foody of the three shouted pointing at my breakfast on the table. I place her around the table and gave her a plastic fork. She was the one that looked like me the most she only had her daddy's eyes. One down and two to go.

"Chrisse look its teddy!" I said holding the bear in the air , the kid was obsessed! She takes this thing everywhere, she was the combination of both of us but I had no idea where she got her long thick hair from it gives me hell in the mornings, now for my biggest challange, Spence, the second one to pop out, he along with his sisters have weaknesses, his was me crying. I sat on the floor and began to cry my eyes out, it has become an habit since they started walking , my little man hates to see momma cry.

" momma? Momma! I'm sowry!" He said with guilt in his eyes.

"Go eat with your sisters and make momma happy" I smiled at how cute his guilt looked. He nodded and sat around the table and devoured his breakfast. When they were finished, I washed them and the dishes, dressed them and myself and were out of the appartment 20 minutes earlier, school starts at 9 and my job starts at 10.

' Perry kidnergarden' the same school I went to at 3, the school owned by my baby's  grandfather and now their father, I hope I don't bumped into him at all.

"Echo! Oh my go is that you!" I heard a very familiar voice screamed.

"Victoria?" I said looking at the familiar blonde.

"Yea its me, what are you doing here" still nosy I see.

"I'm here to drop off ma kids" I said waiting for her reaction, her eyes widen and she looked shocked.

"Kids?!" She said rather louder than needed. I was almost tempted to say yes bitch it happen the same night you went to fuck that Asian dude and leave me by myself

"Yea triplets what are you doing here" I thinks its fear to ask her the same.

" I'm a teacher here" she said

"Really !" Now I'm the one that's shocked she said she wanted to be a pornstar because sex was something she enjoyed and why not let some one pay her to do it.

"But you wanted to be -"

"Shhhhhh, I still do but you know I have always loved kids" she said.

"Momma, up! " Spence said, with his thumb in his mouth. I smile down at him.

"Ok little man" I said picking him up.

"Why hello there handsome" Vicky cooed at Spence. I was shocked at what I saw next. He blushed. I have never seen him blush before. I know he was a ladies man but that was just a huge surprize.

"Awwwww. How cute! What his name?" Vicky asked slowly falling under his spell.

"Well this is Spence"

"And who are these beauties"

"Christophine and Allendra" I said,

" Well school is gonna start in like 5 minutes, so I'll take them to class I'm sure you have to get to work" Vicky said picking up Allie. I placed down Spence and kissed all of their cheeks.

"Bye babies momma love you!" I said I looked away quickly because I knew Spence was gonna cry and if he did then I wouldn't have the power to leave.
As I walked away from the little school I could feel eyes on me. I stoped walking and looked around , I only saw a black BMW parked on the school's small campus. I shruged off the feeling and started to walk back to my apartment. It wasn't old and beat down but it wasn't luxarious. 3 bed room a kitchen, bathroom and a little living room. It was just right for the four of us.
Minutes before I walked into my apartment the same black BMW speed pass me...... Strange. I walked quickly into my appartment and ran up the stairs to my area. I made sure the door was closed before I went into shower. It's a terrible habit I had from before the kids were born. I got out of the tub 15 minutes later only in a towel to go answer the door. Whoever this person was better have something good to say. They have been  beating down the fucking door impatiently.

"Fuck keep you panties on I'm coming!" I shouted, when I finally got to the door I remembered the car that was following me. Could it be the driver?!. I looked for the closest weapon which was a cheap vase on the side table. The knocking stopped and some one spoke.

"Open up" a deep sexy and familiar voice said. I shiver at the voice.

It couldn't be.

I opened the door hesitantly and looked up at the person who practically dented my door.

"Hey beautiful"

Oh it's not him. How did he find me?

"Oh I followed you here."

Its been three years.

"Nathanial?"

_______________________________________
Yep its me again with a new book!
The chairman was conceived on Wednesday september 23 2015, on a day I had nothing to do.

Anyways so do y'all like it? This isn't my best work but whatever.

Comment,vote,share!!

Love Tiffany ;/

P.s sorry about the length I just wanted it to end there. Bye!