Chapter 8 : Allie and Daddy

In the dialogueit might seem to be grammatically incorrect but it's not that how we sound sometimes when speaking properly.....  Oh and it's not edited.

Nath's P. O. V.
I pulled up at the school in no time, with the help of my trusty driver.

"Mr. Spencer, I don't know what wrong with her, she came here fine this morning then Spence must have said something to her and she began bawl her eyes out." Vicky said as I walked into the building.

"Where is she?" I asked. She took into her office they have a little bed inside. There I saw my baby laying on the bed crying.

"Allie baby, it's daddy." I said walking to the bed. She sat up and just stared at me. The closer I got the more I prayed she didn't reject me like she has been doing for the past three days. I got to her and sat beside her and smile at her and my princess smiled back. This action surprised me and I felt giddy inside.

"Tell Daddy what's wrong angel." I said but she only got up and hugged me.

"I'm sowy Daddy, I been rude." She said.

"It's alright baby no need to say sorry. No matter what happens daddy will always love you and your brother and sister." I said.

"Vicky can I sign her out early I'll be back for the others at 2." I asked.

"Yea sure." She said passing me a book and a pen, I looked for her name and signed it. I picked up my girl in my arms.

"Wanna go get ice-cream?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded.

"Then let's go princess." I said.

All along she felt guilty for ingoring me. How does a three year old know emotions like this. Echo really taught these kids well.

Echo's  P. O . V

I wonder if Allie is ok. She doesn't normally cry a lot, Christie is the teary one. He said he will take care of it, so I should just enjoy this bath as I was meant to.

I lower my aching body in the warm bath and just relaxed. For some reason the thought of me and Nath in this tub doing things that should be illegal. We had sex like 3 times in 2 days. I love the feeling of him inside me, how considerate he is, how huge he is. He was just amazing. He still is.
Suddenly I hear a car pulled up outside and not long after someone coming up the stairs.

"Nath!!! Where are you I gotta tell you something." I hear a woman's voice shouted.

"Hush up girl and stop d noise at my damn ear.!" I heard a woman with a caribbean accent  scoled.

"Mama why you so miserable." The young woman said in the same accent. I hear his room door open and two pairs of foot steps entered the room.

"Nath you in here?! Are you in the bathroom.?" The person shouted walking straight in the bath room.
Why didn't I close the door!

"Oh hello who are you?"  An adorable black teenager said smiling at me.

"I'm Echo and you.?" I said trying to make the situation less awkward. I mean I'm butt naked in the tub and this chick is trying to talk to me.

"Chyane, where's Nath.?"

"Girl is who talking to.?" I'm guessing that's mama.

"Mama look I think Nath has a new girlfriend."  Chyane said excited.