Chapter 10 : The Hag Says Sorry

Ok like seriously, where did the weekend go? It's Monday morning and I had a freshman class for two hours. At least Trish was there to help the class look like it had potential.

"Ok. Do page 10 to 15 for class work, should be done in one and a half hours and for home work do the essay on page 90 due Friday." I said. When I was finish this one student Kat, had to say something.

"I'm not doing all this work."

"If you dont try I will have to fail you."

"Bitch." She said and it took a lot for me not to go and murder the  little bitch.

"Well when your pregnant it's a requirment." I said and she stood up furious.

"My daddy is the principal here I can get you fired in a second.! " she said.

"Look, little girl. Obviously you are completly oblivious to who the father of my children is. I have no intention of fighting with someone who is way too young to understand, how to be a bitch, and with my authority I can certainly show you what a complete bitch I am." I said and she instantly shut up.

"Now listen and listen good. You are gonna sit down and do the work that was given to you. You will finish in 1 and ½ hour and you will get at least a A minus on this if you don't I will show how much of a bitch this 22 year old woman can be." I said. She sat down.

I sat also and began to grade some papers from last week.

"Ms. Wills. I'm finish." I heard some one say 1 hour later. I looked up and saw my favorite student.

"Ms. Wills I'm finish." She said, her voice wasn't as happy as normal, she sounded tired and like she was on the verge of tears. I studied her face and couldn't help to think she looked like my dad, the only odd was her eyes and hair. But there was one thing I couldn't miss, the huge hand mark she tried to cover up with makeup.

I took  her book and told her to meet me later.

"Are you sure that every thing is alright?" I asked her, looking at her reaction.

"Yes I'm sure." She said smiling. I was so relieved to see that beautiful smile on her face.

"Ms. Wills I'm done." Kat said rolling her eyes. I took her paper and looked at her work.

This is unbeleivable! How is it possible for someone to get subject verb agreement wrong, all of them at that.

"Kat.... All of this is wrong. Now I want you to ask one of your friends to help you and do half of this for homework. Ok?" I told her.

"Ok, " She said  with her head down, voice lowered and a frown on her face.
going back to her seat at the back.

"Never mind that. Meet me in your free session. "

                                          * After School *

"Ms. Wills can I talk to you?" Trish said. She looked like she was having a mental battle.

"Sure sweetheart wh-" I began but I was cutted off by someone entering the room.

"Echo. Let's go." Spence said. He had the three kids with him and he was doing something on his phone.

Great now half of the seventh grade knows my terrible name.

"Spence the appointment is at 10:30 your'e an hour early." I said smiling at him as if I didn't want to sew his lips together.

"Really? What am I gonna do for an hour." He said.

"I can pull back a meeting but who's gonna watch them." He said.

"Leave them and go." I said getting up to take the kids and their bags.

"Ok, bye." He said trying to kiss my lips but I made him catch my cheek.

"Bye babe." I said and he walked away.

When I turned around the whole class was staring at me.

"Continue working or  I  WILL fail all of you." I said in a serious tone and within one second they were working once more. There was a bench at the front of the class and that's where I put the kids. I gave them their tablets and  juice boxes

"Spence, behave and mommy means it." I said and he nodded.

"Trish, how about we talk when I come back at 12, I am substituting for your literature teacher." I said and she nodded and returned to her seat.

"Ms. Wills is it true. That the babies are yours?" Some one asked out of the blue.

"Well even though I don't know how this will help you, yes. They are. All three of them." I said.

"Is Mr. Spence the father?"

"Yes back to work you should of been done 15 minutes ago!!!"

"You married?" Kat asked.

"What do you call me?"

"Ms-"

"There you go. Please no more questions." I said. Just then Spence decided to get up and cause trouble. He walked down the back of the class and I watch him intensely.

"Hi!" He said to Trish who just moved her seat.

Here goes the flirting.

"Hello there cutie pie." She answered.

"Your'e pretty, just like mommy" He said and she chuckled.

"Thank you. And your mommy is very pretty." Trish said. Spence was about to say something but I stopped him.

"Spence get here now." I said and he ran to me knowing not to let me ask twice.

"Go help your sisters pack up." I said." Kids you have 4 minutes."

At the end of of the 4 minutes I had all papers and the kids were gone.

"Remember what I said Kat." I said to her and she nodded.

"Come on babies." I said holding Spence's hand in one  and the papers in the other. I entered the staff room and went to my area avoiding all the stares I got from other teachers.

"Ms. Wills." I heard the old hag say.

"What?!!!!!!!"

"I would like to commend you on how well your classes are doing. They were failing before you came. And I would also want to say sorry for how I dealt with you yesterday and I'm begging you please don't jepordize my career." She said.

"I'm not evil Mrs. Evans. My boyfriend might be the chairman for like all the schools in this area but I will never use that to get back at anyone for foolishness." I said. Allie came in between our conversation yawning.

"Momma I'm tired." She said holding up her arms. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Ok, daddy will soon be here to take you home." I said.

"Mrs. Evans even though you lashed at me I totally understand if you were having a bitch moment but if that's not the reason then you need to sort it out." I said turning away.

"Come on kids let's go get lunch." I said.

Well I really didn't think of her actually apologizing to me, but no one can know what is to meet them in the future.