Chapter 1 Part 1

Hey so this is my first story. Um...please let me know if there are any typos or misspellings. Thanks for reading this story. The chapters will switch point of views with Lucy and Walter. 

Any event or person in this story is completely coincidental. I've completely made everything up. 

Chapter One Part One:

Lucy's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BE-SLAM

"Ugh..." I groan. 'Another day....school....great' I mentally thought. It's not like I hate school. I'm actually nicknamed the 'nerd'. I've had it since 7 grade in middle school and now I'm a senior. It's already the first day of my senior year. The only thing I hate is the 'it crowd' since they are the ones who gave me the name and pretend like I'm invisible. But, I have really good friends. We've been friends since kindergarten. There's Sally, Dana and Delilah.

Dana and Delilah are identical twins. They have brown hair, gray eyes, and you always see them together (well...mostly. They have different classes, but outside school they are sometimes inseparable). The only way to tell them apart is their birthmarks on their forearm and by what they are wearing. Delilah's birthmark is on her right an looks like a diamond. She also has a high fashion sense and dresses up everyday for school. Dana's birthmark is on her left and looks like a star. She also dresses more conservative than Delilah and doesn't wear dresses often. Their parents run a bakery called "Brighton's Bakery". Simple name, but it's been their parents dream to own a bakery. They've run the bakery for 10 years. The twins help out during the holidays since that's when it's the busiest and when there are football games.

Then there's Sally. Sally is an only child (lucky her!), but her dad is a doctor, like my dad, at Brighton Medical Hospital. Her mom works at Brighton Elementary School. Sally has red hair, blue eyes, and dresses up like Delilah.

My name is Lucy. I have 2 siblings, Liam and Lily. They are twins and 12 years old. We also have a cat named Whiskers. My dad works with Sally's dad as a doctor at Brighton Medical Hospital and my mom used to work with Sally's mom. I have blonde hair, brown eyes, and I have never worn a dress for as long as I can remember. I like dresses, don't get me wrong. I just feel uncomfortable and don't think I look good in them.

Anyway, back to getting up. I got out of bed (regrettably) and did my morning routine (taking a shower, blow drying my hair, a bit of makeup, and double check that I have all I need for school). Since it's the first day of school, I decided to start the school year with some school spirit. I wore my light blue T-shirt with "Brighton High School" in gold and a falcon in black. I wore white washed jeans and my white converse. I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I found my mom making breakfast when I greeted her. My siblings aren't down stairs yet, because they don't have school for another hour. Lucky them!

"Hey, Mom. Morning!"

"Hey Sweetie! You ready for the first day of your senior year!" She said with excitement.

"Ugh. Don't remind me! But I'm ready as I'll ever be. What's for breakfast?"

My mom has been trying to make the family eat a little healthier and it's worked....so far.

"Omelets today! Just the way you like it, cheese, bacon, and peppers."

My mom also has this thing where she makes omelets when somethings going to happen that day.

"Omelets, hmm? Is it just because it's my first day as a senior, or is something else going to happen?" I ask curiously.

"Well...your father planned on having dinner with an old friend. He hasn't talked to him for a couple years"