Chapter 2 part 1

Chapter 2 Part 1:

Thanks for reading my story so far. Um...This next chapter is about Walter's view of his first day back at school as a senior. To be warned, he will swear in this chapter...and all his chapters. It's just the way of a normal teenager. Though I personally prefer not to, seeing as I have younger siblings who like to copy anything and everything I do. I have had a few mishaps, but under complete surprise and it slipped out.

Sorry that it took me about a week to update. It's hard trying to figure out how a guy thinks, when I'm a girl. I also had some typos and had to make sure I didn't misspell anything. I hope I got everything. Please let me know if I didn't. Oh! Lucy, Sally, and Patrick are still 17 while Walter, Michael, Joe, and the twins are 18. Sorry I didn't really specify that.

The lyrics are from Ride by Twenty One Pilots! Love them and this song! I put the video up so you can hear the song and not try to guess how the song goes based on the lyrics.

Enjoy!

Walter's POV:

I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

I know it's hard sometimes

Pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind

I know it's hard sometimes

Yeah, I think about the end just way too much

But it's fun to fantasize

All my enemies who wouldn't wish who I was

But it's fun to fantasize

Oh, oh

I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride

Oh, I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride

Taking my time on my ride--

I finally get up to answer the phone call. I look at the caller ID to see that it's Michael. I answer it.

"Hey man. Why are you calling at," I look to see that it's 8 in the morning, "8 in the morning."

"Oh you know the usual. It doesn't have ANY thing to do with the first day of senior year. Which is today. And you'll be late. I know about your badboy rep, but you promised your parents you'd do better." He said.

"Really? It's today! Exactly the reason why I hate school. Sigh," I said. 'Shit. I did promise my parents I'd do better in school, more like prison, since I barely passed last year due to me skipping too many classes.'

"Dude, you may wanna hurry up, seeing as first period starts in about 30 minutes."

"Yeah I'll do that. See ya later."

"Adios."

I hung up after that. Michael is one of my three best friends; the other two are Joe and Patrick. He makes sure that I stay focused on what I'm supposed to do, like go to school or stop me from getting into fights. The latter doesn't work that well. Anyway, Michael is the smart one in the group. He makes sure that he goes to class. Despite him being associated as a badboy since he's with me, he wants to be a lawyer, so he has to keep his grades up. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and isn't a player like Joe and myself (it's had to stop being so damn good looking). His dad works at a law firm called "Carving and Sparks Law". His mom works at Brighton Elementary School, she teaches 2 nd grade. He also has an older brother who is in college at, New York University and only comes down on his breaks.