Chapter 6

Despite my wishes to share a room with Ted Bundy, Jack the Ripper and other serial killers of the like, when we got to the hotel in New York, Dad handed me the key to Tré's room.

I glared at him as he held out the key

"It's for three nights, you can manage"

"I still don't see why I can't have my own room" I muttered

"Because I don't trust you, Breena; you brought this on yourself"

"Why can't I share a room with Billie then?" I asked "Or you?"

"Do you want to share a room with me?"

"Well...no, but-"

"I didn't think so," he said "And putting you in Tré's room was Billie's idea; he said it would be a good bonding opportunity"

"Oh come on Daddy, you can't be serious"

"I don't think you dislike Tré as much as you think you do"

"You're right Daddy, I don't dislike Tré; I hate him"

"Then I'm doing this for my own sheer amusement and that's it, and you'll have to get over it"

I took the key from him and glared "You hate me, this just proves it"

"On the contrary, I love you, I love you very much"

I rolled my eyes stuffing the card key in my pocket and followed him behind Billie and Tré to the elevators.

The four of us climbed on and rode in silence up to our floor.

I followed Billie off and Tré came off after me falling in stride next to me as we walked up the hallway.

"You're going to have to talk to me eventually, Princess; we're sharing a bed for three nights"

"A room Tré, we're sharing a room because my father hates me..."

"My mistake..." He grinned

"You're disgusting..." I muttered pushing around him as he opened the door

"And you're grounded" He said behind me

"Shut up" I snapped and at that exact moment I realized that there was in fact only one bed in this room. "Fuck..."

"What?" Tré asked coming up behind me and then he laughed when he saw it. "Well, well, Princess, looks like you and Daddy will be sharing a bed after all"

As if that wasn't bad enough, the hotel had screwed up and given Tré the honeymoon suite. This meant one heart shaped bed, gaudy decor and a Jacuzzi.

"I'd rather choke on my own vomit" I sighed "And don't ever call yourself Daddy..."

"Remind you too much of your own?"

"No," I shook my head "It reminds me that you're a pig"

"Billie's just as bad y'know..."

"He's a bit more discreet about it"

"Really?" Tré snorted with a laugh "Jacking off on stage is discreet?"

"Jacking off on stage doesn't involve me" I glared at him throwing my suitcase on the bed. "Calling me a slut however..."

"I've never-"

"In so many words, Tré" I cut him off "That's not the point..."

"Try me" he said sitting on the end of the bed