FairyTail: Forgotten Betrayal (GraLu)

Summary:

(In the beginning)

Lucy and Lisanna became best friends immediately after knowing each other and they share secrets together.

... ...

One day, Natsu(stupidly) request Lucy to leave so Lisanna could join but everyone was against it, even Lisanna herself.

... ...

Lucy then ask Master Makarov to remove her guild mark so she could train somewhere far away from Magnolia, but Gray overheard the conversation between them and he wanted to leave with Lucy.

The duo was heading to Lucy apartment to pack but Lisanna spotted Lucy without the guild mark so she started questioning Lucy.

Lucy lied to Lisanna, saying she ask Master Makarov to give her a '5-years mission' with Gray and was given a mission of infiltrating a newly found dark guild, Shadow Rave, far from Magnolia.

... ...

After that, Lucy and Gray headed to a forest instead as Lucy know someone will head to the the train station to rethink the decision they made. Not wanting to feel that her decision is worth regretting, Lucy told Gray that they will camp at the forest for a night.

... ...

While collecting water, Lucy finds herself face to face to a dragon.

After Gray found Lucy dumbfounded, he saw the dragon as well.

The dragon, Staroid, stated that the two of them are royalties of Dragon realm and Staroid wants them to go train there to become stronger.

(In the middle)

Lucy lost her memories about FairyTail but she and Gray got a whole lot stronger, more powerful than Zeref.

Only Gray remember about FairyTail, but he didn't want Lucy to get hurt again, moreover they looks like another person so he decided to named Lucy 'Lilian Lovixia' or call her by her nickname, 'Freya' , and naming himself 'Joshua Dres Van' (Yes, I used prince Joshua's name from 'Be My Princess' )

Once they got back to Earthland, They headed to Fairy Tail, telling Master Makarov about the great war between human and dragons on July 7.....