Chapter 8: Three dragons

Lucy POV

We walked along the hallway, the only sound present was our footsteps...

"Erm... Staroid..? Is the castle empty or something? "

Staroid: "I doubt so. I'm sure Igneel, Metalicana and Grandeeney are in the dining room. It's located right at the end of this hallway, let's go."

As we were about to reached the dining room, Staroid stopped and pulled us away to the room next to us ( An empty room ).

"Wah? Why did you pul-"

Before I can finished my question, an explosion from the dining room was heard!

Staroid: " That's why Lucy, that's why."

She then went to the dining room, we followed behind.

Staroid muttered 'Goddamn it' and just as she opened the door... she roared

Staroid: " IGNEEL!!!!!!!! "

Staroid stormed in to the dining hall and I quite literally dragged Gray in too.

In there, one female teenager sat at one of the round tables near a large long window while two male teenagers where at each other throats at the other side of the room.

One of two male teen had a very spiky crimson red hair ( looks like Haru from Rave Master) and wore a orange tee shirt with blue jeans. The other was wearing a black tee shirt with white jeans and had medium length spiky grey hair, resembling Gajeel. The girl has light blue hair that reached her shoulders, was in a white off shouder top and blue skinny jeans, drinking her tea.

...

......

.........

............

(THEY CAN'T BE IGNEEL AND THE OTHER TWO DRAGONS, COULD THEY?!?!?!)

Staroid POV

(GODDAMN IT!!! Those two are at it again!)

I stormed over to Igneel and Metalicana, slapping them hard on their head.

Igneel/Metalicana: "OWWWW!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!"

Gray POV

When they turned and look at Staroid, both of their faces turned pale then I look at Staroid. She was emitting bright yellow aura and her hair was floating with a pissed off face, kind off reminded me of Erza *shivers*

... ...

Staroid: "So~ there you have it, these three are Igneel, Metalicana and Grandeeney. "

All Lucy and I could do was to let our eye's popped out and mouth dropped open.

Lucy: "H-H-How could this be?! They looked like they are of our age!"

The red head, Igneel, smirked and said

Igneel: " Age is just a number. We may be 400+ years old but our human form age very slowly, VERY slowly. That is why we look young, but we are quite knowledgeable due to our age so if you have any doubts, you can always ask yours truly! "

Metalicana: "Don't go all cocky just because you are speaking to His Highness and Her Highness. "

With that, Metalicana punched Igneel on his head.

Igneel: "Ugh..... You dare lay your filthy self on me? Do you mean to anger the one and only  Igneel?!"[1]

(W-wohow....)

Grandeeney: " Stop all of these nonsense, you're in the presence of His and Her Highness! "

Both of the dragons....teenagers frozed and stared at both Lucy and me and there was an awkward silence in the room.

1. Got this phrase from chapter "Rage within the red earth" Igneel said it to Grandeeney.