Chapter 11: Zeref is our ally

Lucy POV

Walking along the streets, many other dragonians came up to us and greeted us warmly.

Not long later, the cafe that Staroid mentioned earlier came into sight. Then, Staroid excitedly ran towards it, like a young child that saw a new carnival.

Staroid: " Zef!! "

From a distance, I saw a young man, dress in fine clothing sitting under a shaded area, enjoying a cup of coffee. Upon hearing Staroid 's cry of his name, he immediately stood up and greeted her.

Zeref: " M-Milady! You've arrived!"

Staroid: "Oh how many times must I remind you to just call me by my name? Anyways, I wanted to meet you to offer an offer(A/N: sound so... ya), but before I do so, I would like you to meet our future rulers! "

Zeref: " Oh, it really is a pleasure to meet you two, your Majesties. Do I have enough recognition by the higher ups to know your names. "

Zeref. Also known as the dark made, known to be the most evil of all living beings, was asking for our names with so much humbleness. Any normal human would become wary and guards would be up till the heaven! 

Sensing my nerves getting haywire, Staroid patted my shoulder in the attempts to calm it down.

Staroid: "What nonsense are you saying? You don't need recognition to know the future king's  and queen's names! Am I right, Lucy, Gray?"

Zeref: "I... I understand why you they wouldn't open up to me. But! I've changed! I appreciate human lives now, and the dragons gave a second chance, letting me stay here. I really do hope that you two will not hate me for my past. "

(I guess even a dark make deserved a second chances, huh...)

"Well, if the dragons gave you a second chance, then I will not childish or awkward around you. Nice to meet you, the name's Lucy."

Gray: "I guess there's no need for any arguments about the past. Pleasure to meet you Zeref, I'm Gray. "

Zeref immediately smiled like a child that has received a candy as praise, adorable I must say.

Staroid: "Now, let's all take a seat and quench our thirst shall we?"

Staroid approached an empty seat and Zeref immediately rushed behind her, helping her with the seat, like a true gentleman. As a response, Staroid smiled ever so sweetly to Zeref, causing a little pink hue to danced on his cheeks.

(...DEFINITELY WRITING A BOOK ABOUT THIS TWO LOVE CUTIES!!)

...

After ordering and our drinks, Staroid stated the offer to Zeref, which is to stay in castle with us.

Hesitation can be seen on his face, and he started to stutter.

Zeref: "B-But wouldn't I-I have to be someone of a-a i-importance! I-I cannot just simply accept this offer just because I'm your friend! "

Sorry for not updating!! But June holidays isn't really what I would call "vacation". So time? Not really tht easy to find.

So here's the thing, would you want Zeref to stay in the castle? Or have him continue staying where he is currently living?**

**Comment your choice!

Do tell me what role of avatars do you want My OC to have in my Baka and Test fanfic cause I swear, I need at least 21 roles!

I already have mage, assassin, queen, ring master, Knight, Angel, Devil, Demon, vampire and sword dancer[ inspired be the game spirit stones ]