Chapter 12: Moving in

Gray POV

After Zeref hesitated to accept, Staroid slammed the table, and cracks appeared.

Staroid: " Zeref ~ "

Zeref: "O-o-okay! I'll live i-in the c-c-castle! DON'T KILL MEEE!!!! "

Leaning towards Lucy, I whispered.

"Remind me to never anger her. "

Lucy: " *gulp* Y...Y-Ya..."

Staroid: "Then it's settled! Zef, pack your stuff, we're going to help you move in later! "

When she set at down, Staroid quickly gulped down her Blue (Weird) Espresso, and payed on our behalf.

"So erm, now what? "

Lucy: " Are we heading back to the castle? "

Staroid: " Seeing how our little buddy, Gray, is having such a hard time staying in these clothing, yes we are. Also, I need to inform Metalicana to send people to pack Zef's things. "

...

It's been two days since we arrived in this realm. Things for us has settled down a little but the only thing we still not used to...

" They still at it? "

Lucy: " Funny you would say that... "

Sipping on her tea, she look at me with a sarcastic face on it.

"Huh? Nevermind. By the way, Staroid said that we will start training later on in the afternoon."

Lucy: " Already? I still want to relax..."

" Come on. It's been 2 days, your original plan was to train either way."

Lucy: " True, I wonder who will be training us. I mean, wouldn't it be hard to find a celestial wizard here? "

"I guess you're right. Well, we'll find out when the training starts. "

.....................

Sorry It's short and that I didn't update in a while... a looong while. My school work has been piling up and exams started today for me but I'll try.

Please check out my other works:
-Pirates in Love: No longer royalty
-One shot ♔
- Baka and Test My dumb fiance

So which element of dragon slayer magic do you want Lucy and Gray to learn? Comment your choice and I'll pick the most mentioned:)