The invite

Elsa P.O.V

I'm Elsa winters. I sang Love me like you do. A thousand years, and many others. But right now I'm sitting in my room with my band mates, my sister Anna, Merida, and punzie . We all formed a band and called it 5th harmony. ( I know that they didn't write or sing those songs but I'm the writer so shut up and be the reader.) we were trying to write a new song.
"I have an idea!" Anna yelled.
"What is it?" Punzie asks. (Repunzel=punzie)
"What if we pay for someone to write us a song." She says.
"Cool." I say. I grab my phone. I see a Twitter update. Jack updated his status. It was #single. Omg Jack is single now!? He had been dating some movie star but as far as I knew he hadn't liked her. But now he is single! I kinda have a crush on him, but I've never meet him. Sooo.
"Hey guys I'll be right back." I say. I walk down to the living room. Me and my friends bought this really big house and all moved into it. I walk in and sit on the couch. I see the mail is on the end table so I grab it and start going threw it.
"Junk, fan mail, taxes, invitation, fan mail. Wait invitation?" I say. I look at the invitation and open it. It reads.

Dear Elsa winters,

We are proud to invite you to our ball. Tell no one. Bring no one.
And, wear the dress we have picked out for you.
The information and dresses location are included below.

5th street of toddy road. Big red and blue house.
Pick up your dress at the dress shop down the street. The one you always go to.

P.S- this is a masquerade ball so find a mask of your choice.

P.S.S- your dreams will come true at this ball. So go. And listen to everything we have told you, or let your happiness go to waste.

Wow, that seems scary. But it promised my happiness? So should I go? Might as well. What could go wrong?

📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃📃

Did you like it? The next one will be a time jump to that night of the ball. Bye snowflakes!❄️❄️❄️❄️