The park

Elsa P.O.V

I was wearing a black cardigan and a white belly shirt, along with black booty shorts. Oh and my sunglasses. When your famous you have to wear sunglasses because when you are getting stalked by your fans and magazines the camera flashes hurt. I did my hair in a bun. I find a spot in the park far away from anyone I sit down and put my blanket out. I have a basket of food but it's all vegetables. Since I'm a vegetarian.
"Where are you Jack?" I say out loud. I look at Twitter and see what jacks status is. It says 'hanging out with my gang'
I think I better update mine to something so no one thinks I'm here. I did a decoy. I post a photo of me and Anna last week eating ice cream and watching Netflix. And say. 'With my sister just being bored' I say. Anna wasn't doing anything to day besides staying at home and choosing what to wear at her next shoot. So the decoy should work. I am deep in my phone when I hear someone say.
"Hey is this spot taken?" I look up and think it's Jack when it's not.
" um... Sure. But my friend will be here in a minute." He sits down on the blanket and turns to me. He has green eyes and black hair. He also is probably 20.
"Do I know you?" I ask him.
"No, I'm Kevin. And you are?" I almost laugh when he asks me that. He doesn't recognize me?
"I'm Elsa." I leave out my last name.
"Well Elsa you are really cute." He says. I fake a smile but I see where this is going. He just thinks I'm some cute girl he can't date for a bit then dump.
"Sorry, but my friend will be here in a minute and HE will probably want us to be alone." I say. He gets the hint and stands up and leaves.
"Where are you Jack?" I say again looking around. I see a but walk by me and I look at my phone. I wish I knew Jack number so I could text him. I see someone sit down on the blanket. I'm about to yell assuming it's that guy again by I see it's actually Jack.
"Hey." I say. He smiles and puts down a small bag. I look at him for a moment.
"Hey so this is a picnic?" He asks me. I smile and nod and pull out the food I brought. He does the same with his food. We end up with salad and cookies and other foods and some water.
"So..." He says.
"Why did you guys throw that ball?" I ask him.
He sighs. "Well, me and my friends have these crushes and wanted to meet them. And we thought if we had a big ball and didn't show our faces they would like us for us and not our money or fame." He says.
"Oh. So who is your crush?" I ask getting a little jealous.
"She is this really pretty girl and she doesn't know I like her. I'm going to tell her soon but first I'm going to hang out with her a bit." He says. He has a crush on another girl... Oh well.
"What about you? Did you meet your crush there?" He asks. I smile and nod.
"Okay... " he says. His phone beeps and he looks at it.
"I have to go..." He says.
"Okay..." I say.
"Can I have your number? I wanna reschedule." He says. I take his phone and give him mine. I put my number in and take a photo of myself and put it as the contact photo. He does the same to mine. I hand he phone back and start packing up.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

I'll update more tomorrow. Go read my other jelsa story's!!