The club

Elsa P.O.V

Okay, me and Anna own a night club. And it's called iceberg. Weird name, but we like it. Me and Anna usually D.j at it on the weekends in secret. But we decided to bring our band mates with us.
"I still can't believe you own a night club." Emma said as we walk in. The club was already packed. But we got to the back were me and Anna have a lounge at for is an our staff. We make it back there and me and Anna grab our headsets and start planing tonight's music.
"Yeah, we bought it last year, we dj on the weekends." Anna says while she puts a 80's cd in her box of songs to play tonight.
"Seen any cute guys around here?" Punzie asks. I smirk a bit.
"Yeah, but I don't talk to them." I say to them.
"Ready?" Anna asks me. I nod back I. Response and we go up to the dj stand.

Jack P.O.V

Tonight me and my friends thought it would be fun to go clubbing. The first one wasn't so good so they left. But this next one was called iceberg so they hope it would be better. As soon as they get in they hear the music blasting. There was lots of girls and guys dancing around. Then off to the sides there was tables and chairs but even they were full. They mad their way to the bar and got some drinks.
"Hey hiccup!? You having fun?!?" Flynn shouted in hiccups ear. The whole reason they were doing this is because hiccups old man died today. And he had been crying and since no one wanted to see him cry they took him out.
"Yeah." He says glumly. I give him a glass of water.
"Here, this'll help." I say to him.
"What is it?" He asks looking at it.
"It's clear wine. It'll make the pain go away." I tell him. He drinks it. I almost laugh because it was really water. I waited for him to notice it was water but he didn't. He actually asked for more of it. I got him a lot of glasses of water then handed it to him. I told Flynn and kristoff and Blake what I was doing. Blake said he would stay with hiccup in case he got 'drunk' . I made my way with my friends to the dance floor and started dancing with a girl. She had black hair and black eyes. Or were they purple?
"What's your name!?!"I yelled/asked her.
"Mavis!!!"she replied. We kept dancing to whatever this song was. Then the music changed to someone talking instead of music.
"Hey everyone!!! My sister and I have some friends who wanna start a karaoke contest!!" She paused while the crowd cheered. "But I have to warn you, we are pretty good so it might be hard to beat us. But feel free to try! First person who does will get to be the clubs champions of the week!" A girl with strawberry hair says over the microphone at the dj table. I look closer and see that it's Anna from 5th harmony. Wait her sister is Elsa.... So that means Elsa is here!
"Hey I'll be right back." I tell Mavis. She nods and starts talking with another girl. I grab my friends and pull them over with me to a lounge of some kind.
"Guys, I think Elsa and Anna from 5th harmony own this place. And I think their friends are with them." I say to them.
"How did ye guess that?" I hear a Scottish girl say. I turn around and its Merida.
"Welcome to the club." Punzie says.