Im back

Jack got up early that morning. He didn't even say by to his friends. He just ran over to Elsa's. It was their one year anniversary. It was the day he would propose. It was the best day of his life. When he finally got their Elsa swung open the door and ran out to meet him. He lifted her off the ground and skinned her around. When he say her on the ground he kissed her. And she kissed him back. She pulled him inside, she had made an amazing dinner for them. She didn't know. And Jack wasn't going to tell her, not yet. Elsa pulled out a chair and they sat together.
"It's been a year. A year since our first kiss." She said. He smiled back at her.
"Yeah, and though we had our problems, I just wanted you to know that I love you." He told her. She smiled and gazed into his eyes. Jack got the ring out of his pocket and got on his knees. He looked up at Elsa. She looked back at him.
"Elsa-" he started. Elsa leaned down and kissed him. Tears where going down her face.
"Yes!" She said crying still. Jack wiped away a tear and smiled at his one true love. Elsa.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Jack loved another girl now.

Her name is Luna. She had white hair, and beautiful blue eyes. She was perfect, and her brother was on the way, he younger brother Allen. Elsa was pregnant yet again with jacks baby. It was amazing waking up and seeing his family every day. He swore he would never let anyone harm them. And so far, he kept his promise.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
This is the real end. I've said it before but I wanted to completely end it. If you wanna read more about Jack and Elsa, go read my other stories. I have one on their kids. I also just started one about jelsa in a new point of view. Hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did when i wrote it.