My concert

Elsa P.O.V

I forgot that the next day me and my friends had a concert. We had to sing like 4 songs! And guess what? 5sos is going to be singing a song before us. So Jack will be there. The girls are happy because they can see the other members of 5sos. I had a hunch they had crushes.
"So what songs are we singing tonight?" Anna asked. Yes the concert is tonight and we do not know what to sing! But that's what we are doing know.
" um what about... 'Who says' (by Selena Gomez)!" Emma says.
"Cool, and fire n gold!" Anna yells. (Bra miller)
"And die young!" (Kesha) I yell.
"Give your heart a break!" Punzie yells back. Soon we are all standing up talking about who sings what. Finally we go off into our rooms and change into our cloths. I wear a leather jacket and a belly shirt under it. Then I have high waisted jeans on too. I pull on some high heels and go to my mirror. I don't put make up on since they will for me.
"Hurt up lassies!" Merida sad running down the stairs. I run out my door and head down to. Soon Anna, punzie, and Emma come down to. Emma has her hair in a side pony tale while Anna is wearing hers in a pigtails with braids in them. Punzie is letting hers just flow. She had it cut and let it go back to its natural brown color. Merida is doing.... Who knows what hers is just everywhere. My is in a bun. We go and get in the car.
"Crap! It's 6:29! We go on at 7:30!" I yell. We all scream. Then I start driving to the concert.

Jack P.O.V

We were already there since we go on at 7. I was in the back re-messing up my hair.
"Dude, you ready?" Hiccup asks me. I nod and leave the dressing room. Me and my friends are just goofing around.
"Hey boys!" I hear a girl say. I turn and see Elsa's sister anie? Anne?
"Anna?" Kristoff said. Anna! That's it!
"Hey you guys ready to go on?" She asks.
"Yeah you?" I ask.
She laughs really hard. "Nope! I'm the only one who is done with their makeup!" She laughs.
"Elsa isn't?" I ask her. She smiles a little.
"Thanks Jack! No one Else thinks I can do my own makeup quick." I hear Elsa say from behind me. I blush really hard.
"Put some ice on that Jack." Blake says to me. I laugh a little.
"Your on boys!" A stage manger yells to us. I turn around and smirk at Elsa.
"See you in a minute snowflake." I say to her. I make her blush. When we step out on the stage the crowd claps.
"We are 5sos!" I say into my mic.
The music starts up.

[jack:]
She's a good girl, she's Daddy's favorite
He's saved for Harvard, he knows she'll make it
She's good at school, she's never truant
She can speak French, and I think she's fluent

[Flynn:]
'Cause every night she studies hard in her room
At least that's what her parents assume
But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend
Here's what she told me the time that I caught her...

[Chorus:] all
She said to me, forget what you thought
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught
So just turn around and forget what you saw
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

[Blake:]
(Do, do do, do do, do do)

[Blake:]
Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught...

[Blake:]
(Do, do do, do do, do do)

[Kristoff:]
Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught...

She's a good girl
A straight A-student
She's really into all that self-improvement
I swear she lives in that library
But if you ask her she'll say,

[Hiccup:]
"That's where you'll find me!"

[Hiccup:]
But if you're looking, you won't find her there
She may be clever but she just acts too square.
In the back of the room, where nobody looks,
She'll be with her boyfriend.. she's not reading books