Protologue

She was walking in the forest. Taking in all the amazing scents of the warm spring air. She wanted to get away from every thing and here she was.
Nothing could be better than this.

She soon found a patch of lushes green grass with big tall trees surrounding it. Letting out a belt of laughter. She ran to the middle. Dropping her sword and bow and arrows. She threw herself to the floor. Rolling on the ground. Thinking that it was way better than sleeping in one of those stupid feather filled beds. Looking up at the sky she drew in a long breath. Her lungs filling with.....

Freedom.

She couldn't help the big smile on her face. She no longer had to worry about her mother and father. Her duties as a daughter of a "Amazing King". She scoffed at the thought. Her father all he wanted to do was take over every country and"Rule the World" as he had put it multiple times. She though, never cared for politics and ruling the world. She just wanted to be free from all the things her mother would try to teach her. And her Father forcing her to find a suitable man for her to marry.

They were all stupid, cared to much of how pretty they were, or were weak. She thought that she didn't need any body. She really didn't want to be tied down to some one.
Shaking off the bad thoughts she got up and walked to her things and picked up her bow and arrows. Deciding that a practice run will help her get her mind off of things.
She was behind some trees and some bushes as she was spotting a deer. She never made a noise as she drew her arrow and placed it on her bow. Reading it to shoot.

The deer was eating some wild berries and leaves. Never noticing the young skilled lady behind some trees. It moved its head up when it herd a swishing noise. She stepped out of the trees to find that the deer never moved but in stead looked at her and moved forward. She narrowed her eyes at the site of a deer coming closer to her. It kept walking towards her until its face was sniffing her belly. Her eyes flew wide. She stood there not moving a muscle. Out of now were the deer started to lightly nudge her to the side with its head. She moved and saw that she was standing in front of a bush filled with more berries. She started to laugh.

The deer perked its ears at her then kept eating the berries. The forest was soon filled with her joyful laugh. She laughed at her self and the deer that was eating the berries. She was still giggling an idea ran threw her mind. As she walked next to the other side of the bush. The curious eyes of the deer fallowing her every move. She started to pick up some berries and put them in a little satchel she brought along with her. When she finished and had enough of the berries. She looked back at the deer. It was chewing and watching her. Looking straight at her eyes. She smiled and took some berries out of her satchel. Sticking her hand out slowly for the deer to get a good sniff of the pure deliciousness in her hands. Then retreating her hand back and taking a step back. Just for her plan to work perfectly.

She was walking back to the lushes green patch of grass. With the deer behind her. She sat down in the middle of the patch and set some berries in front of her. Patiently waiting for the deer to walk towards her and eat some. She put more on the floor. And the deer ate more. Very content with the food it was eating. Soon she dumped the hole satchel full of berries on the floor. Just to be surprised to see the deer sit and eat next to her.

"Berries" she called it.
Her first and new friend on her freedom adventure.
The day went fast for her as she just lay down and petted "Berries" and watched the clouds turn into many shapes and sizes. She looked back up at the sky seeing the stars shine bright over her. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Letting sleep take over her.