Chapter 1

It had been three years since she ran away. She would often go out to a village at night and take things that she would need. Getting clothes and stuff to make a place for shelter for her and Berries. Never getting seen. The clothes that she would take she would always make sure that the person had better and prettier clothes so she could take the bad and used ones for her self. In the mornings she would sell some animals that she hunted. And use the money to fix the clothes she took.

Some times she would take them back and keep them. It depended on how much the person had. If they had a lot she would keep them if not then she would fix them and give them back. She felt happy when she would spy on the lucky family when they would go out to pick up the clothes to dry and find them as good as new. She now knew what it was to have nothing. The people that had nothing were generous with each other. And she liked that. One time she fixed a bought a dress and gave it to a little girl for her birthday. She found out it was her birthday hiding behind some bushes.

The little girl said that all she wanted was to have a princess dress like her friend Katy. And when the little girl found the dress laying on her bed. And a small letter wishing her a happy birthday to 'Princess' Lily. She all but screamed with joy. Telling her mom thank you but her mom was confused on how she had the dress in the first place.

Today was another normal day for her. She woke up to the sun rise and got ready to go hunting. Stepping out of her small cabin that she made with wood she found in the forest. It wasn't big but it was perfect for her to sleep in and be safe from any unwanted storms. Out side she saw Berries grazing. A small smile laced up her lips and she grabbed her bow. She past berries and petted him on the back before walking off into the barrier of trees. She was walking for some time. Looking for the small river she found two months ago.
She stopped to the rustle of fallen leaves. Slowly turning around still hearing the sound of the lucky intruder. Grabbing a arrow she looked to the ground. And saw nothing. She waited.

The sounds were there but no thing came into her view. She expertly walked silent with out making a single noise around a small bush still with her bow and arrow ready. A little ball of fur ran out of its spot startling her. She took in a sharp breath. She fallowed the small rodent.
After catching some fish and squirrels and a rabbit she walked to the market to sell them. The second day on her run away she was able to buy a cape with a hood. She never took it off. When she met the market man none as Justin. She never gave her name. She said that she liked the mystery and thats how she was going to keep it.

Approching the stand of the said man. She noticed he was talking to a man she had never seen before. He was tall with short auburn hair, and a small goaty It suited him perfectly. She never made eye contact though and walked directly to Justin. He stopped talking when he saw her. "Ah, ma'am. How are your on this lovely morning?" He smiled.
She nodded.
"Fine thank you. I brought you my morning catch." She gently put the bag filled with the life less animals on top of the table.
"Ah, i see. So what did you hunt to day?" He asked looking threw the bag.
"Five fish, three squirrels, and a rabbit." He looked up at her and smiled.
"Well i will give you how much it will cost." He turned around to another table behind him.
She stood there patiently. She caught a glimpse of the man beside her starring. She never turned her head. She was lucky that she had her hood on. She didn't need some nosy man to find out who she was. Justin turned back around and gave her the money she earned. She nodded a thank you to him and walked away. Her bow in hand and her arrows strapped to her waist.

She was walking back running threw tall grass and dodging trees and big branches. She herd a crunch of a branch and like lightning she aimed spinning around ready to shoot her stalker. Her hood falling in the process. The man that was at the market was standing behind her with his hands in the air for surrender.
"Who are you?" She seethed.
"Wow." He breathed.
"Who are you!" She said slowly. Her eyes were narrowed. He shook his head.
"The names William, Michael William." He bowed.
Though she never lowered her bow and just stared at him the hole time. He stood back up.
"I fallowed you because you looked very interesting to me." She rolled her eyes.
"And i wanted to know why a lovely young maiden like you was doing out in the open with out any one to take care of." He continued.
"I don't need any one i can get by on my own thank you." A scowl on her face. She lowered her bow and started to walk away.
"Ah.......wait!" He yelled after her.
She just ignored him and kept walking. She decided to run maybe she could leave him out there. She ran to her little cabin and grabbed her sword just in case. And sat next to Berries. She herd a noise and saw Berries ears perk up also. She stood and unsheathed her sword. Waiting quietly for the man to come.

He did pop out of some trees and was out of breath on his hands and knees.
"She runs very quickly." He tried to breath out. He felt some thing cold on his neck and looked up. She was standing in front of him with a sword to his neck. Her face didn't look to happy.
"Uh hello." He nervously chuckled out.