Chapter 4: A Day with Blondie

Sherrie point of view

I woke up with a huge headache. I placed my hand on my forehead and started to massaged it. Few seconds later, I felt like I wanted to vomit, so I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom ,I fell on my knees right in front of the toilet and started to vomit. Someone took my hair and tied them in a bun, he then put his hand on my back and started to make circle. After I finished to vomit, I took a piece of toilet paper and wiped my mouth with it and threw the paper in the toilet to flush it. I turned around to find Vince sitting beside me.

"Drank too much last night?" Asked Vince with a little smile. I nodded and Vince got up to fetch for I don't  know what. He got back with two painkillers and a glass of water.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. I took the painkillers and got up from the floor but way too fast so my head started to spin and I grab Vince's  arm.

"You alright Sherrie?" Asked Vince putting his hand on my back.

"Yeah, I got up too fast that's all." I answered. Vince and I went out of the bathroom and I started to look in my bag to take some clothes.

" You want to eat something?" Asked Vince walking close to the window.

" Yes but first I'll take  a shower." I said as Vince opened the window.

"Okay I'll wait downstairs." Said Vince walking out of the room. I looked around me and saw Steve's scarf on the chair with my leather jacket, I walked beside the chair and took the scarf in my hand. I missed him so much, if I could find a way to see him again. I sighed still thinking about Steve and the fact that he was famous now, maybe he just forgot about me. I put down the scarf and took the clothes to go in the bathroom for my shower. I turned it on and undressed my self and stepped in the shower. I washed my body and hair and got out of the shower few minutes later. I dried myself, put on my  clothes and dried my hair a little bit. I went out of the room with dirty clothes in my hand. I threw them beside my bag and took the brush that was in my bag to bush my hair. I walked out of the room and went downstairs to meet Vince to get breakfast. I found  Vince sitting in the lounge on the couch watching cartoons. I sat beside him and started to brush my hair, Vince turned his head to face me and smiled. I brushed my hair for few more seconds until I heard a rumble, I looked at Vince and saw him with both hands of his stomach.

"You hungry?"  I asked and Vince looked at me.

"Yes a little bit" Answered Vince getting up and walked to the kitchen. I put the brush down on the table in front of me and got up to go find Vince  in the kitchen. When I entered in the room, Vince was looking everywhere to find food but couldn't find any, he turned to face me and smiled.

"Guess we have to go out!" Said Vince walking out of the kitchen. Vince put on a leather jacket on his Black Sabbath shirt. I had to admit it, Vince was a good looking man but I wouldn't want to be his girlfriend. Vince and I got out of the house and he locked the door. We walked to the blue car that the guys owned and entered in the car and Vince started the car to drive to get breakfast. I turned on the radio and Highway to hell of AC/DC was playing.

"You know we should really go the grocery store  after getting breakfast." I suggested looking at Vince who was looking at the road. Vince looked at me and said it was a good idea. Vince drove in the parking lot of the restaurant and  parked the car, we got out of it and started to walk close to the building.

"A real gentleman" I said with a laugh as Vince held the door for me. Vince smiled and we entered in the restaurant. A waitress indicated us a table and gave us the menu and walking to the table. She gave both of us a coffee and Vince was looking at  her  freaking big boobs while she put down the coffee. Little pervert, I thought.

"I'll let you guys look at  the menu and give me a yell when you are ready to order." Said the waitress walking away from us.

" You know you are a little pervert Vince Neil." I said taking a the menu and opened it to look at it. He laughed and took the menu.

" I know I am darling. He said looking at the menu. What are you taking?"

" I think  I'll take eggs with toast, what about you?" I replied closing the menu.

"Same thing , Vince said. Miss we're ready to order!" The waitress and her fucking boobs came back to our table, took our command and walked away.

"So you like to live with us?! Asked Vince  who stopped looking at the waitress's butt.

"Yes, It's very different from where I used to live plus I made 4 new friends who are really cool!" I answered with a cheeky smile. Wince smiled at me and we kept talking and drinking coffee for few more minutes and the waitress arrived with our breakfast. She smiled at Vince and put his plate down and gave him a small piece of paper. I rolled my eyes as she turned around to face me and put down my plate like it was some piece of shit.

"Woah! Kind of rude isn't it?" Asked Vince taking the paper to look at it.

"Yeah! What's write in the paper?" I asked taking my fork to start eating.

"Her phone number. He answered handing me the paper. You can do whatever you want with it" I smiled at him, put down my fork and got up to go next to the garbage to throw the paper in it. I walked back to the table and the waitress was watching me like a hawk, I smiled at her and she turned around to talk to the client in front of her.

"Good thing Sherrie, I wasn't even going to call her any way!" Said Vince with a toast in his hand. Vince and I finished our breakfast about 15 minutes later and we made an agreement that he was paying breakfast and I was paying the groceries. We got out of the restaurant and walked to the car,  sat in the car and Vince drove to the grocery store.

"So you are sure you didn't want to call the waitress? " I asked looking out of the car from the window.

" Yes I'm sure. She was just a bitch with fucking boobs!" Said Vince turning the corner of the street. I laughed at his answer and started to look at him. He looked so good with his beautiful blond hair and his brown hair. He was so beautiful. Wait a minute, why am I thinking of Vince? I love Steve! I thought, I looked away as we drove in the parking lot of the grocery store. Vince parked the car and I quickly got out of it  and started to walk with Vince running behind me. He pulled me by the arm and asked me if I was okay. I answered that I was okay and we entered in the store, Vince and I walked in all the rows of the super-market  and threw things in the basket Vince was pushing. I paid all the groceries and drove back to the house. When we entered in the house we found three men sat on the couch with angry faces on.

"where did you two go?" Asked Nikki king of angry. I opened my mouth to answered but Vince cut me by saying that we went for breakfast and buy food. Tommy got up from his seat and walked to the kitchen and started to look for food. He then got back with an apple and 2 piece of bread, he walked closer to me and kissed my cheek. Nikki got up watching me and Tommy like a hawk and walked away again. He acted in a weird way, Tommy sat on the couch and I pulled a chair to sit on it beside the couch. We started to talk until it was time for me to go to work.

A.N Sorry it took me long to update but school started again (Yeah!(see the sarcasm)) and it will be like that all the time 'cause I got full of homework (just like all of you probably). So do you think Nikki is a little bit of a douchebag with Sherrie?