The haunted house

Once Dan and Hayley enter the first hallway of the haunted house they see that Ali and Phil are already halfway down the hall.
Dan wipes his hands on his shirt and they start walking. Down the first hall there are all kinds of zombies.
There are zombies jumping out from hidden corners and hands reaching for people's ankles from windows in the floors.
Ali and Phil make it through the first hall and go down the second hall there are clown paintings on the walls and people dressed as clowns around hidden corners jumping out at people.
Ali and Phil take there first step down the hall. Behind them Dan comes crashing through the door watch Hayley behind him.
Ali and Phil start making their way down the hall. Halfway down the hall one particularly scary clown jumps out at them. Ali screams and hides her face in Phil's chest.
Dan and Hayley watch as Phil leads Ali down the hall on a protective manor a look of fear on his face though.
"I think he's trying to impress her." Dan whispers.
"Why do say that?" Hayley asks.
"He's trying to hide his fear he isn't jumping in fear as much." Dan answers as they start their way down the hall. Dan and Hayley slowly make their way down the hall.
                           $$$$
They all reach the end of the haunted house. Ali and Phil are still holding hands as they reach the exit. They stop and turn around to wait for Dan and Hayley.
Dan and Hayley almost reach the exit when a monster jumps out at them. Hayley screams and  hides her face in dans chest. He wraps his arms around her and leads her out of the exit.
Ali and Phil have run off to one of the ships restaurants. They take their seats and look around. Phil looks at Ali as she takes in her surroundings.
"You should get Dan to ask Hayley to the big Halloween dance." Ali says.
"I was thinking the same thing." Phil responds.
Ali looks at him about to say something when Dan and Hayley walk in.
"Thanks for leaving us." Dan says sarcastically.
"Sorry we thought you were behind us." Ali says.
Dan and Hayley take a seat at the table. A waiter comes and takes their orders. They all start talking.
"Hayley can you switch me seat?" Ali asks.
"Sure I guess." Hayley replies. The girls get up and move so Ali is sitting next to Phil and Hayley is sitting next to Dan.
They continue their conversations. Dan is talking to Phil while Hayley and Ali have their own little conversation.
Ali reaches under the table and grabs Phil's hand as they continue their conversations.
The waiter brings their food and they start eating. "So are you guys excited for the Halloween  dance?" Phil asks.
"Ummmm I'm not sure if I'm going." Dan replies.
"I might go if I have a date." Hayley says.
They finish their meal in silence.
After the meal they leave the restaurant. They start walking around the deck checking out what else there is to do on the ship.
They stop at one of the sips stores. The girls start looking through the Halloween costumes.
Phil pulls Dan away from the girls. "What are you doing?" Dan asks.
"You should ask Hayley to the dance." Phil says.
"I don't know I mean what if she says no or she doesn't like me like that?" Dan asks nervously.
"Trust me she likes you like that." Phil replies.
"Alright I will ask her." Dan says.