Dan and Phil

Dan and Phil get back to their rooms after spending some time with Ali and Hayley. Dan sits on the small couch in his room and gets his laptop out. He opens it and logs onto tumblr.
Dan gets comfortable on couch. He is prepared to have time to himself when Phil stumbles in. "What now Phil?" Dan asks.
"I was wondering when you were gonna ask Hayley to that Halloween dance." Phil says.
"I've decided I'm not asking her." Dan replies.
"Why not I thought you were gonna go for it?" Phil questions.
"Because I just know she's going to say no then hanging out with her would be weird." Dan answers.
"I don't think she will say no I think she will be thrilled and say yes." Phil says.
"But you don't know that for sure!" Dan exclaims.
"Well you don't know that she will say no either!" Phil yells.
"Why is it such a big deal?" Dan asks.
"Because you're different around her your happier and less awkward." Phil exclaims.
"Am I really?" Dan asks calming down.
"Yes you are and it's a good thing." Phil explains.
"Alright I'll ask her to the dance." Dan says.
"Oh by the way you should get ready for dinner." Phil says as he goes back to his room.
"Is he gonna ask her to the dance?" Ali asks as soon as she sees Phil.
"Yes, now why did you push me into Dan's room?" Phil asks.
"Because you were taking to long to go ask him." Ali replies as if it's obvious.
"Alright go get dressed for dinner." Phil says.
"I will see you in half an hour." Ali says. She kisses his cheek and leaves his room.
                            $$$$
Half an hour later Dan and Phil are standing in the hall waiting for the girls. Phil is playing on his phone while Dan stands there awkwardly.
Hayley and Ali step out of their rooms. Hayley is wearing a black and red silk knee length spaghetti strap dress. Ali I wearing a black strapless knee length dress with a sheer bodice.
"Wow you look amazing." Phil says mainly towards Ali.
"Thanks you look pretty good yourself." Ali replies.
Dan just stares at Hayley taking in how beautiful she looks in her dress. He is speechless at how stunning she looks.
"Well let's go eat I'm starving." Ali says. She grabs Phil's hand and they run off towards the restaurant.
"I wish they would stop doing that." Dan mumbles.
"Why?" Hayley asks.
"Well I kinda thought the point of us all making plans together was for us to spend time together." Dan explains as they start walking down the hall.
Phil and Ali arrive on the top deck and stop running. "Why did you do that?" Phil asks.
"Because I'm hungry now and if we get to the restaurant now then we can have a few minutes alone together." Ali explains.
"Oh alright then." Phil says taking Ali's hand. They continue their walk towards the restaurant.
As they walk Ali looks out over the beautiful sunset. She gets so lost in thought that she stops walking.
"What are you doing?" Phil asks.
"Nothing." Ali replies and starts walking again.
After a few minutes Dan and Hayley make it to the top deck. They start walking towards the ships fanciest restaurant. Hayley stays close to Dan.
Dan subconsciously pit his arm around Hayley's waist. They walk in a comfortable silence.
After a few minutes Dan and Hayley arrive at the restaurant. Ali and Phil are already seated at a table for four.
They walk over to the table and sit down. "What took you so long?" Phil asks.
"We didn't take that long you just ran off." Dan replies.
"Well we're all here now so let's figure out what we want to eat." Ali says.