Hayle & Ali

Hayley and Ali were at their shared in America for the last time. The two had decided to move to England after their Disney cruise. The two were fortunate enough to win two first class tickets.
The two girls were excited to go on this vacation while Ali's dad and brother took care of moving their furniture to England. The girls were excited about everything. With the cruise only two days away there girls spent all their time making sure nothing would be left behind.
Ali looked around her room one last time her walls bare of her pictures and band posters. She put he bathing suit in her purple zebra print suitcase.
Hayley was in the living room with her black suitcase by the door. She was making sure that everything for the cruise was in order.
Ali walked out of her room leith her suitcase and laptop case and set her bags next to Hayley's.
"Are you already to leave this place for the last time?" Hayley asks.
"I hope so but anything we miss my dad and brother will get." Ali replies.
Hayley's phone rings and she answers it. Ali stands patiently waiting for Hayley to get off the phone.
Once Hayley gets off the phone she looks at Ali. "The taxi is here let's go on a cruise ." Hayley says excitedly.
The girls grab their bags and rush downstairs leaving the apartment they called home for the last time.
                             $$$$
The taxi pulls up to the docks and the girls look at it in wonder. Hayley pays the driver and they rush to get on the glorious ship.
Hayley hands Ali their tickets and they start walking through the busy crowd. They try their best not to get separated.
As they are walking they end up getting split up. Hayley makes it to the ship and boards. After that she waits on the top deck for Ali.
Ali is trying to make her way to the ship with her bags when she bumps into some one. "Sorry about that!" Ali exclaims.
"No it's alright."a man with a British voice replies. Ali looks up and sees her youtuber hero Phil Lester standing in front of her with a suitcase in one hand and camera in the other.
"Oh my god your amazingphil." Ali says in awe.
"Yeah so you watch my videos?" Phil asks.
"Yeah, I'm Ali by the way." Ali introduces herself a light blush dusting her cheeks.
Hayley stands at the rails of the ship looking for Ali. A man in black comes up next to her looking for someone as well. Out the corner of her eye she can see that it's Dan Howell.
He looks at her and takes in how beautiful she truly is. Hayley glances at him to catch him staring at her. "Are you alright? She asks him.
"Oh yeah I'm alright." Dan says awkwardly.
"I'm Hayley." She introduces herself.
"Hi I'm Dan." He says a little less awkwardly.