Day 1

As Dan and Hayley get to know each other Ali and Phil make their way towards the ship. Phil has ahold of Ali's hand so they don't get separated.
The two approach the the ship and show the guy their tickets. They walk onto the ship and start looking for their friends. Ali keeps an eye out for Hayley and Phil is only half looking for Dan so he can spend more time with Ali.
"Kat!" Someone calls over the crowd.
Ali looks in the direction the screams are coming from. She sees Hayley and Dan. "Phil come on I found them." Ali says grabbing Phil's hand and pull him towards their friends.
Once Ali and Phil reach Dan and Hayley Ali let's go of Phil's hand. "It's about time you made it." Hayley says.
"Sorry I got separated from you then I ran into Phil and now here we are." Ali says.
"Let's god ins our rooms." Dan says finally speaking since introducing himself to Hayley.
Hayley and Ali split up from Dan and Phil on the hunt for their rooms. They go below deck and start walking through the maze of halls.
                           $$$$
After ten minutes of walking around they make it to the right hallway. They start walking down the hall checking room numbers as they go.
On the other end of the hall Dan and Phil are walking looking for their rooms. Phil is still recording on his camera. Dan ignores Phil's commentary.
The four run into each other in the middle of the hall. "Well it's nice to see you two again." Phil says focusing the camera on Hayley then on Ali.
"Hello again Phil." Ali says giving him a small smile.
"Are your rooms down this hall too?" Dan asks.
"Actually yes these would be our rooms right here." Hayley replies gesturing to rooms 208 and 210.
"That's funny these are our rooms." Phil says getting to rooms 209 and 211 just across the hall from the girls.
"Well let's go check out our rooms and meet back here in half an hour for a haunted house and some lunch." Ali says.
Everyone agrees and they go into their separate rooms.
Ali is getting everything settled in her room and Hayley comes in through the door that connects their rooms.
"I can't believe we are going to a haunted house with Dan and Phil." Hayley says excitedly.
"You look at Dan like he's some kind of God." Ali says while she sets her camera next to the bed.
"I do not!" Hayley exclaims a slight blush dusting her cheeks.
"Right let's just go and have some fun." Ali says.
The girls leave the room and enter the hallway.
Phil quickly sets up his room the barges into fans room through the door that connects their rooms.
"Please tell me you're not going to do that for the while cruise." Dan says.
"I won't do it much for the whole cruise." Phil responds.
"Shouldn't you be unpacking?" Dan asks.
"I already did come on let's go." Phil replies excitement filling his voice.
Dan rolls his eyes as Phil drags Dan out into the hall.
The girls stop their conversation and look at them. Phil smiles and nudges Dan closer to Hayley. Dan slightly glares at Phil.
"Come on let's go the haunted house awaits!"Ali exclaims. She grabs Phil's hand and starts rushing off down the hall.
Dan chuckles slightly. He looks at Hayley. "Shall we go?" He asks
"Yeah if we don't hurry she might come back and drag us off." Hayley replies. The two start walking off down the hall in a comfortable silence.
"So Phil and your friend seem to be getting along..... in a way." Dan says to break the silence.
"He seems kinda scared of her." Hayley replies letting out a small laugh as they approach the line for the haunted house.
"Ok house rules we go in two people at a time." Ali explains.
"I'll go with Ali." Phil says quickly before Dan can claim him as his partner.
"I guess that makes you my partner." Dan says to Hayley with a smile on his face.
Hayley smiles back.
Ali links arms with Phil and they stand in front of Dan and Hayley. They wait as the lone grows shorter. Dan gets slightly more nervous the shorter the line gets.
The group of four finally get to the front. Ali and Phil get their hands stamped then enter the haunted house. Next Hayley and Dan get their hands stamped and enter as well.