Hurt

The group sits and looks over their menus they make small talk. Dan watches as Phil keeps glancing at Ali. He looks at Hayley.
A waitress walks up to the table. "Hi my name is Amanda and I will be your waitress tonight." She says more towards Phil than anyone else.
Phil doesn't pay too much attention to how Amanda gives him flirty looks. "Are you going to take our orders or stand there like a weirdo?" Ali asks.
Amanda glares at Ali. "What can I get you to drink?" Amanda asks Phil.
"Ummm what do you want?" Phil asks the others.
"I'll just have some water." Dan says awkwardly as Amanda keeps flirting with Phil.
"You know what I have to go I need some air." Ali says a little angrily as she stands up and leaves.
"I'm supposed to have a call from my mum in a bit I have to go." Phil says standing up.
"Why do you have to go to take the call?" Hayley asks.
"I ummmm left my phone in my room." Phil says. He tries to leave but Amanda stops him.
"Maybe we could meet up later?" Amanda asks while batting her eyes.
"I'm sorry I can't I have a girlfriend." Phil mumbles then leaves.
Hayley hears what Phil said and watches as he leaves.
"I bet Phil has his phone on him." Dan says pulling out his phone.
"What are you doing?" Hayley asks.
"I'm calling and he will answer and then he will tell me what's going on." Dan answers. He presses the call button and waits.
A few seconds later Phil's phone starts ringing from where he was sitting. Dan and Hayley exchange looks of confusion.
Hayley reaches over and grabs the phone. She looks back at Dan. "We have to find them." She says.
They both stand up and leave the restaurant. "It's a big ship they could have gone anywhere how are we going to find them?" Dan asks.
"We'll split up you go look around the back of the ship and I'll check near the front." Hayley replies.
Dan agrees and they go off in different directions. Dan starts walking towards the back l of the ship.
Hayley makes her way to the front of the ship. She looks in all the places Phil and Ali could possibly on the top deck. She goes to the stairs to go below deck so she can check their rooms.
As she steps down the first step some one comes up behind her. She takes no notice of this man. Suddenly she falls down the stairs.
Dan turns a corner and sees Phil and Ali. He listens closely as the two talk. He pays close attention to what they are saying.
"Ali please talk to me." Phil says.
"What am I supposed to say that I'm mad at you for what the waitress did?" Ali asks.
"Are you mad about that?" Phil asks.
"Yes.... No..... Maybe but I'm not mad at you." Ali replies.
"Then why are you mad?" He asks.
"I guess I'm mad because I'm just a little bit tired of keeping us a secret." Ali explains.
"I know and in tired of it too but I promise when the cruise is over and you and Hayley get settled we can tell the whole world if you want." Phil responds.
"I'm sorry I just didn't think that we would have to deal with flirty waitresses." Ali says with a sigh.
"Honestly I thought keeping our relationship from Dan and Hayley would be our biggest problem." Phil says with a chuckle.
Ali let's out a small laugh and grabs Phil's hand. He smiles and pulls her closer to him. "I'm sorry that the waitress flirting with me upset you." He says. Dan barely heard him.
"Don't be sorry it's not your fault." Ali replies.
His smile widens and he leans in and kisses her. She kisses him back. Dan gasps quietly in shock. He quickly pulls out his phone and takes a picture.
Phil pulls away from the kiss. He smiles at Ali. She smiles back. "Oh no I left my phone at the restaurant." Phil says in a worried tone.
"Why is that bad?" Ali asks confused.
"I told Dan and Hayley I was going to my room to wait for a call from my mum cause I left my phone there." He explains.
"Well then let's go get it." Ali says. They separate and start walking towards where Dan is hiding.
Dan quickly acts like he just got there. "Have you guys seen Hayley?" He asks.
"She's not with you?" Ali asks.
"Well she was but she said she had to go grab something from her room and we agreed to meet at the ships second haunted house." Dan quickly lies.
"Well let's go find her." Phil says.