Chapter 8

this chapter involves smut so if u dnt like that shit then bye if u do then well u kinky

ps sorry i quickly change to graces pov bc im a girl therefore i cannot write smut from a male pov

--------------

** LUKE'S POV **

"Happy New Year beautiful" I whispered in Grace's ear.

"Happy New Year baby" she replied.

As we leaned into kiss each other, I pushed my mouth harder against hers, and moving my hands slowly down her back, reaching for Grace's bum, showing that I wanted more. 

We pulled away from each other, foreheads still touching, as I bit my lip and whispered "I love you."

"I love you more" Grace whispered back, as I picked her up and spun her around.

"Don't ever leave me."

"I promise. Don't you ever leave me either."

"I promise I won't.  I love you to the moon and back"

"Until the stars stop shining" Grace smiled.

"Shall we go back to mine?" I asked.

"Yes.." Grace cautiously whispered, as she kissed me.

We quickly ran round the party, wishing everyone a happy new year, and telling them we were going home.

"Hahaha, is it time?" Cal laughed as I gave him a 'man hug'.

"Shut up haha" I laughed back.

I grabbed hold of Grace, and we moved our way through the people at the party, to the front door. I slid my fingers so they locked with hers, and we walked towards mine.

"How's your hand baby?" I asked, gently rubbing her hand with my thumb.

"It's alright, I guess. Worth it though, that little bitch." she snarled.

"That's true. I just hope it's better for later." I winked at her. 

"Oh my god, Luke!" she slapped my chest, laughing.

"Sorry, had to be said.." I slowly looked down at the ground.

"It's fine Luke, honestly, you know I can take a joke"

"Yeah I know" I laughed, and we continued our walk towards mine.

** GRACE'S POV **

Luke unlocked his front door, and let us both in. I stood in the hallway of his famliar house, anxiously waiting.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah" I still had a slight bit of cautiousness in my voice.

"What's up?" Luke seemed worried.

"Nothing, just still, even though she won't come near me, I'm still worried about what she said."

"Grace, what I told you earlier, is the truth, I will never leave you. I've waited all these years to finally have you, why would I want to waste that, and just throw it all away?"

"True..."

"I love you" and with that he violently crashed his lips onto mine, the event having startled me, I was slow to respond, but quickly got the hang of what was happening soon enough.

He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around him, as he pushed me against the wall, kissing me harder. He slowly left kissing my mouth, and worked his way, still violently kissing me, down my jaw line, and neck. He kissed down to my boob, and started sucking, still violently, while I was gripping his hair in frustration, and hurt from what he was doing to my body. I sucked in the pain, and gritted my teeth, as he sucked harder, leaving more of a mark on my body.