Chapter 11

*** GRACE'S POV ***

As the next day came, the day that Luke was leaving for his mini tour up the east coast of Australia, the more I didn't want him to leave. He had never been away since we had been in a relationship, and I was saddened by the fact that he was already leaving me to go on tour with the band so early in the relationship, but being the most supportive that I could, I let it slide.

Luke and the band, named 5 Seconds of Summer, were being transported from city to city in a van type bus, which could carry them and their equipment. They were only playing at small venues, but that was enough for them. 

They were leaving for the trip to Melbourne the next morning, at 9am, which meant they would arrive around 6pm depending on the traffic. The boys would most likely sleep on the journey anyway, which would occupy them. The boys would then move on from Melbourne to Adelaide, and Adelaide back to Melbourne for another show. Then up to Brisbane. The tour was going to be pretty tiring for boys, considring the long journeys that had to be taken between cities, but they knew that it would be worth it in the end.

Luke had been gone for about a week now, we had facetimed every night, after I had got in from school and done all my work, and chores. It was 6pm, and I was at my dance class, during our break, I checked my phone to see a text from Luke.

Pick up your phone asap, need to speak, nothing bad, just good news, love you :-) x

I typed a speedy reply saying I was at dance and I would call him back at 7. Dance flew by, and on my way home, I called Luke. The phone rung a couple of times before he answered.

"Hey, what's up?" I questioned immediatly, not hanging about as to what the news was.

"Straight to the point much. Basically, you know the boyband One Direction?" Luke explained. "Well a couple of their members have seen our videos on YouTube and want us to go on tour with them as one of their opening acts. How epic is that!!"

"OH MY GOD LUKE, THAT IS SO AMAZING, HOW ARE YOU CALM, WHY ARE YOU NOT FANGIRLING" I shouted down the phone, getting odd looks from people down the road that I was walking on. 

"I have fangirled too much, there is no fangirl left" Luke explained.

"I see, I see, but wow! That is so cool Luke. When is it?!" I asked.

"You see that's the thing. The tour starts in February and will go onto September 2013. But me and the boys have to go over to England in September this year. So I'm going to be gone for over a year Grace." Luke suddenly turned sharp.

"Septemeber is ages away, it's only mid-January, we have ages before then!"

"Yes Grace, but time flies."

"Luke, trust me, it'll be fine. We'll work something out, don't worry." I smiled, I had the empty feeling inside me, feeling as if I was lying through my skin. Luke, gone for a year, in different countries, we will not make it through.

"Ok baby, well, I need to go as we're having a Nandos soon. I'll Facetime you when we're back at this hotel place okay?" I could hear his lips curl into a smile.

"Of course, that's fine, speak to you later chubb."

"Love you chicken burger."

"You're so strange," I laughed. "Love you too." I heard the silent giggles through the phone, as he ended the call.

I really didn't know what to think as the whole situation was basically just dumped on me so suddenly and unexpected. I wondered if India had gotten the news and typed out a quick text to her, in which she replied within seconds.

Of course I've heard the news, it's so good, yet so sad. I don't really know what will happen between me and Ash. What do you think will happen between you and Luke? I'm so confused. I need ice cream. Can we go for a detox ice cream sesh in the mall please? X

Everything today was just so confusing. I replied to India's text, as I needed some ice cream.

Sounds good, be at mine at quarter to 8, gotta shower as just been at dance. X

I raced home, shouted that I was home and that India was coming over and we were going out for ice cream and hopped straight into the shower. This was no time for a thinking about life in the shower sessions with Grace, it was speedy, wash, shampoo, rinse, get out kinda shower. 

Getting out the shower and grabbing my towel was a slight dilemma, as mum hadn't put any fresh ones on my towel warmer. What is Amanda doing with herself, she is slacking. Having to do the, run to the other side of the house, covering your privates only just about worked out, as Jasper started walking up the stairs as I scrambled back into my room with a towel. 

I dried myself and chucked on some jeans and shirt and dried my hair. Brushing it, I looked at myself in the mirror, wondering how on earth I had someone like Luke. I had no more time to wonder as my door opened and in walked India. 

She came and layed on my bed, and spread herself to resemble a starfish and sighed.

"Sup" I asked.

"Life cha feel" she replied.

"Erm, are you alright? Do you need to go see a doctor?"

"No I am perfectly fine, I just don't know, I need ice cream and possible pizza."

"Well we can either go out to the mall, or we can stay here and go on tumblr and watch films. What do you prefer?" 

"We could go out, but then also, effort, you get me?"

"Oh hunny, I get you, I get you biiiiiiiiiiiiiig time." We agreed on so much, and that's why we got along so well.

I went downstairs to find Mum and Dad watching re-runs of The Tweenies with Jasper and Amelia. 

"Erm, aren't they too old for that?"

"NO" shouted Amelia.

"I meant mum and dad Millie," I laughed.

"Oh" she quietly said and giggled and looked back towards the tele.

"Anyway, I'm gonna order dominoes and ice cream for me and India and we're gonna watch films in my room because we can't be bothered to go out is that ok it's gotta be ok I don't care, adios arriverdici, cyas laters." And with that, I strolled out and walked back up the spirally staircase and into my room. 

I called Dominoes and ordered 2 medium meat feast pizzas, a massive bottle of coke and Ben and Jerrys ice cream. 

Realising mum would bring it up to us, I put on The Notebook. 

"What do you think will happen?" India asked, just before the adverts came on.

"You've watced this film so many times surely you know?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No like, I meant with Luke and Ashton." 

"It depends if they're up for the commitment. I reckon Ashton will be, I don't know about Luke though, he seems to be getting more distant from me every day."

"But you and Luke can't break up, you guys are perfect together."

"I guess we'll have to wait and see in September then won't we." I sighed. 

"Yeah that's true.." India said as she clicked the play button on the remote to start the film.

-----------------------

damn

idek what im writing about lol here u go

enjoy

u know the rules

bye xxx