Chapter 2

** Luke's POV **

I was spending the evening at Grace's babysitting her little brother and sister while her parents were out. We were sitting in her room on twitcam and some fans were sending in messages asking if we were dating and that we were a cute couple.

Grace turned towards the laptop screen and spoke "Guys, we're not dating." and then giggled, she was so cute.

"Yes, but that could all change very soon.." I muttered under my breath, thinking she wouldn't hear. FUCK. LUKE YOU FUCKING TWAT. DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT. 

Grace turned around to me and smiled and went "Sorry, what?" 

"Nothing, don't worry about it, you just keep on smiling" I smiled at her, and she smiled back, she was so beautiful, her long brown hair that fell down past her boobs, and her brown eyes.

I answered some more of the fans questions, and turned off the twitcam. I looked back at Grace in a, 'what shall we do now' kind of way. It's like we could read each others minds because we both got up and ran downstairs towards the kitchen. 

"Pizza?" I asked Grace. She nodded and proceeded to the fridge to get out the pizza and put it in the oven for us. 

As we waited for the pizza to cook, Grace turned on her iPod dock and played All Time Low, Somewhere In Neverland. This was our song. We were screaming the lyrics to each other and dancing around the kitchen like idiots. 

"Oohhh, somewhere in neverland" as the song finished, we collided into each other and embraced in a warm hug. We looked at each other, staring into each others eyes, like they do in the films before they kiss and then..

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Speedy 5 minute pizza was cooked already. Fuck sake, pizza is ruining my life. 

We joined Jaspar and Amelia in the living room, watching tele and eating pizza until it was 10 o'clock. Grace took the twins up to bed, and came back downstairs to join me. We cuddled on the sofa, like we normally do and watched another film.

"Grace, are you awake?" I whispered.

"Luke, I am awake" she whispered back, giggling.

I took a deep breath, "I love you".

"I love you too" Grace turned her face to look up to me, and kissed my cheek. We were so close, that we acted as a couple, but we weren't, and that killed me inside a little bit, because she was so perfect. 

After the film had finished, we walked upstairs and Grace went into the bathroom to change. She came out in her pyjamas, and hopped into her bed next to me. I have never understood how her parents let me sleep in her room, in her bed, next to her, like how do they not know that I don't keep it in my pants? I mean, shit. Although, me and Grace's parents have a very strong bond, they're basically my second parents, we're really close. 

After Grace had got into her bed with me, I moved over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She placed her hand onto my hand and softly spoke "Goodnight Luke".

"Goodnight beautiful, sweet dreams, I love you" I replied, although I couldn't see her I knew she was smiling. 

----------------

omfg what even am i, the end bit gave me luke feels idek

sorry it's really short i just cant write u feel me i promise i'll try and make the next ones longer

give me feedback ye thanks 

tumblr: perksofhemmings

weeew lauren x