Chapter 5

** LUKE'S POV **

"Oi, Luke, what's the massive smile for?" Calum looked away from the game of FIFA on the tele, and turned to me.

"Erm, not much, just Grace you know...." I replied, as I silently looked down, still smiling.

"Did she say yes?" 

"Maybe.."

"She did, didn't she?"

"Yeah haha"

"OH MY GOD LUKE, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, THAT'S EPIC" Ashton shouted, butting into our conversation.

"Haha, cheers mate" I quietly replied back.

"What's up Luke? You've liked her for ages now, why are you sitting there just smiling silently and not bouncing off the walls naked?" Calum asked.

"I'm just worried, in case, she's said yes because she feels pressured to instead of because she wants too."

"Dude, I'm 110% sure that is not the case. Haven't you seen the way she looks at you?"

And with that, I was convinced she actually wanted to be in the relationship.

** GRACE'S POV **

To be honest, I did regret not telling Luke I wanted a relationship with him, but I would never actually understand why he wanted to be in one with me, things never made sense to me.

I finally made the courage to text Luke, I got out my phone from my pocket, while eating cheerios, and text him.

I'm sorry, I was wrong, I want to give us a go, I think we'd be an amazing couple (((no cockiness))). But yeah, I think we should give it a go. I love you x

I hit the send button, now all I had to do was wait for his reply.

My phone beeped, I had heart palpertations, what if he changed his mind. I plucked up the courage to look at the message.

Are you serious? I love you x

My heart melted, I always felt warm when he told me he loved me. He was just so special to me.

Never been more serious about anything else, ever. I love you more xxx

I replied back to him. 

I opened my conversation with India, and sent her a text, announcing that me and Luke were official.

I immediatly got a reply, I swear she does nothing else than sit on her ass all day, texting. 

Thank fuck for that, I was just waiting for the day it happened, even made a bet didn't I. x

Hopefully she was joking, if not, then well.

My parents finally arrived home, and the first thing my mum said to me was "Hey Grace, heard you and Luke made it official then.." 

Wow, great. "Yeah, how did you find out Mum?"

"Well, Ben overheard Luke and the boys in his room talking about it, Ben told Liz, then Liz told me"

"Wow you got a bit of a system going on there haven't you Mum" I laughed. "Well I'm going up to my room, bye"

"Grace, you're such a hermit, the only time you ever come out your room is when you've got school or Luke's here, and even then you hardly come out, I WONDER WHAT YOU DO IN THERE" she winked at me.

"OH MY GOD MUM"  I shouted, half laughing, half embarrased.

"Yeah that's right, Dad told me what happened earlier, I know things" she smirked