(Edited) Chapter 1 I Nice Split, Aerobot.

>>Theresa's POV

I wake up to a perfect sunrise, the carpet warm as the sun peeks through the curtains. *ring*, the alarm goes off..This always happens, it's like I'm the one waking the phone up or something. 

I rub my eyes and get out of my galaxy-printed bed sheet and put on my bunny slippers. I put my hand out, still half-asleep , in search of the alarm.

Uggh, morning. 

I grab my Midnight Red shirt and blue jeans which goes perfectly with my hoodie and jump into the shower.

 I turn on the tap, to only let cold water sting my body. 'THE FU-', I quickly turn it off and get out immediately. 'UGHH', I groan, my one-hell-of  a twin brother always uses up the hot water.

This feeling couldn't get  any better. Note sarcasm.

'First Day of School, Triss!', I hear my brother,Adam knock or more like BANG on my door.

'Nothing better than a Monday morning with a cold shower followed by a goofy twin brother screaming', I put on my clothes and go out.

I go downstairs to eat my breakfast , and first thing on my mind? SIZZLING CHICKEN. Nothing's better than my dad's homemade Chicken with Roasted Potatoes.

'Good morning, milady.', my dad smiles,the fake British-accent makes me sick! 

' Morning', I smiled back.

I put a drumstick in my mouth and rushed back up to grab my phone and bag.

 ' Triss, we got to go!', he yells, one foot on the stairs. 

' Coming!', I rush back down, I got to be honest here, I actually think this year is going to be a good one! Not trying to jinx it up but I'm really looking forward to it!

*honk*, the bus door opens, I put one foot forward, Whooh, okay, .'Get in already!', Adam pushes me forward..TOO FORWARD. ' Nice split, Aerobot.', the brown-haired boy calls out. Seriously? And people even laugh at that? Why does he even have to bother ? Aaaah!.. 'I'm so sorry, Triss.. I didn't-', ' No, it's ok.', I get back up from that awkward position. How was that even a split I just skipped a stair that's all!

He's so mean! And to even come up with that stupid name! I sit by the window in the last row. 

I swear, if I'm called Aerobot for the next few years..well, at least it's better than Tushie.. 

'Sup' Aerobot!', A boy sits on the seat beside me. 

'Great choice, bud. You just killed yourself.', Adam puts an elbow on the seat to turn back. 

' Excuse me!', his look gets me on my nerve! ' Oh, there it is!', 

'Shut it, Adam!',

 'Retreat! Retreat!' , he makes a siren sound that is SO ANNOYING! ' How dare you nickname me!', 

' Oh, that's a verb now , okay.' , the nerve-getting ( I know that's not a word but you get me) boy replies. 

Aaaaah! ' Well, At least I'm not.....STUPID!', wow,now I'm really proud of myself Good Job Triss!.. How worse can it get!!!!!!!!!!!

Hewo guys! This is the Edited version of this chapter, I saw a lot of errors and well, I just edited.

That's it for now guys! Sorry if it was too short. Hope you guys liked this Chapter! 

You're one click away from meaning the world to me! Please Vote :)

Comment down below if you were nick-named too..if so..then HIGH FIVE Bruhh! I can't wait to show you guys the next chapter! <3 And please don't give up on this story yet!

Toodles! ;)

Peace xxxx