Chapter~2

I get off the bus without a word, What was that about?! For some reason, it frustrated me, I was always nicknamed ever since preschool, I have to say this ''aerobot'' is the most-non-insulting yet..But something about him really ticks me off!

I zip my bag open in search of a paper. ' ookay..', I flip the page open. 'B37.', Okay, this can still work out, Triss, the first day barely even began, and who knows? Maybe Jake's locker ends up beside mine!

Jake and I used to go to the same Middle School, and as expected, his ravishing looks made me fall for him, BIG TIME, and so did my ex-friend, Brooke. So,you could say he's the reason we're not friends anymore. I have to admit, I really do miss her, but the fact that she would lie about me all over the internet, that's just WAY too much.

I reach my locker, just in time to put my books and deco-'s (decorations) in. I swipe my phone to check the time, 15 minutes till Geography.

' Theresa,', a familiar voice calls out. I turn to look who it is, 'Luke!' , I embrace him to a hug. ' Where have you been? I've been looking almost everywhere, I look like an anti-social creep without you!'.

Luke has been my friend since as long as I can remember! 'Since when did YOU start caring 'bout what they say?!', the same old warm voice. 'Anyway, your brother's locker happens to be right beside mine which is right down the hall B29.', he says pointing at the hall in front.

' Hi, Lucas!', 'Didn't know you were going to be in High School too!', Brooke..of course.

How worse can this get?!?!? 'Excuse me?', his mood suddenly changes.' Leave him alone!', I grab hi hand and start walking off. ' Triss, I-' 'NEVER call me Triss! Ever!'. How dare her! To even have the guts to talk to us again! Ughh.

*ring*, the bell rings. ' I..have to go.', 'C-3?', he asks. ' I shake my head dissapointed , ' C-7'. 'Well, then,Bye!', he gets all cheery again. 'Hmm..', I reply.

I always hated goodbye-s , even if they're temporary, reminds me of how everything has to end one day. Reminds me that this might just be the last goodbye. I reach the class in time, pheww.. 'Alright, take your seats, I'll be writing them down and that seat will be yours for the year.', Mrs.Burgende comes in.

'Ms?', she calls. 'Yeah?', I turn. to face her. ' Would you mind to sit down if you have chosen your seat already?..Which I don't really think you have much choice of',she smiles. Every other seat was taken, Dang it! If only I came earlier than Brooke, I could've sat beside Jake and talk the rumour out!

Well, at least I get to sit beside a window.. ' 'Sup?', that voice. 'No way.', I tilt my head to the left o see the 'Stupid' guy sitting on the seat next to me.

Hey guys! Sorry, I took so long! I have exams next week so I don't think I'll be sharing more! Hope you fabulous people like this chapter ;)

Peace xxx