I wish.

Peyton's POV

His wonderful smiling face, his piercing amber eyes, his scruffy blond hair, and that beaming sense of love in his personality.

I sit here quietly wishing, staring at the boy I love who most likely, doesn't even remember me.

Julian's POV

Her fiery red hair, soft round face, endearing blue eyes, and that wonderful feeling I get when she laughs, making the butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I walk with my beautiful best friend, wishing she would see how much I care for her.

Maverick's POV

His glowing golden eyes rimmed in green, behind those thick black glasses of his, those three lone tan freckles on his cheek, and his black hair constantly falling in front of his face.

I wish to myself, thinking about the quiet boy in the back I fell in love with.

Mona's POV

Her lovely blue-green eyes clouded by a purple tint, her wavy brown hair surrounding her shoulders, the fact she's always beaming with life, and how all I need is her smile to make my day worth living.

I watch lovingly & wish, if only you could love me like I love you.

A girl forgotten by the one she loves.

A boy subsided by his best friend.

A boy who fell in love with the lonely child.

and

A girl who loves one of the same.

Teddy's POV

Peyton's luscious strawberry blond hair, beep sea blue eyes, her wonderful smiling face, it all makes me love her even more. 

I wish you knew that, the love we had, I never forgot you.

Quinn's POV

Julian's amazing loyalty to our friendship, loving chocolate brown eyes, and that curly hair as fiery as mine.

If only you knew I love you, always have, forever will.

Edwin's POV

Maverick's way with words making me shiver, how his chestnut colored hair never gets in his eyes, his magnetic almost black, but beautifully purple eyes.

If only I wasn't so shy, I would walk right up to that bad boy and declare him my own.

Hazel's POV

Mona, always with that powerful smile plastered to her face, those seducing pure green eyes, amazingly tame sandy blond curls, and what energy in her every word.

One day, when I know for sure, I will have that girl in my arms.

The boy who never forgot

The girl who always put her best friend first

The boy who loves a bad boy

and

The girl who loves her own kind.

                                       Love is amazing, so let it work.

         No you can't change or write your own path, but you sure can wish.