Chapter Two

MAY 2 2015 TIME- 3:32 P.M.

Dear diary,

Today was actualyl fun, wow. We didn't do any achademic stuff today, because all the teachers are doing is getting ready for Florida and the senior prom. I actually got asked to prom by Jared. He is the classic class clown. I made it clear that we were only going as friends. Jared is cute and all, but having a serious conversation with his is really hopeless.

After prom me, Jared, Renae, Danny, Jemma, Kyle, Rick, and Lilly are going to the mall, the movies, and out to chick-fill-a. Chick-fill-a is a resturaunt by the way. Prom was literally two days after we got back from Florida. Talk about terrible burns.

SAME DAY TIME- 4:54 P.M.

Sorry diary. The usual, I did chores, did my homework, and looked for daddies. I went though 18 today. That makes 69 in all. Oh wow, 69. Very funny. I found out Wes listens to classic, rap, and pop music. He also watches horror and silent movies. He seems to be getting better.

Hmm, I guess I can tell you how I met a girl named Caitlyn. Caitlyn is an online friend of mine. Caitlyn is also a little girl. She actually has a daddy. They live together. She is 19. Her daddy is 20. His name is Evan. They have been together since she was 16. Their relationship didn't actually start out with being a dd/lg. They found out that dd/lg described them perfectly by Tumblr.

Anyways, I ment Caitlyn on Tumblr. I messaged her, asking for tips on how to meet appropiate daddies. She replied immediately. She included her Skype and Kik so I can contact her. She said she adored my Tumblr account. We started chatting right then. She gave me a lot of websites to meet daddies. I am only on the first one. She knows I am a underage new little girl. She doesn't mind.

I told you once that I had three friends at school. Now that I am on the subject of friends with you, my dear diary I will tell you about my three school friends. Their names are Renae, Kimmy, and Jemma. Renae is mostly focused on making more friends. Jemma hates everyone. Kimmy is the preppiest of us. I'll talk to you more about their looks later.

Oh! I almost forgot. I am scatterbrained, but um I applied for a college today. My SAT scores were 28, 30, and the last one that actually counted was a 34. The highest you could get was a 36. I applied for Georgia state. They require a 30 or higher. Georgia is such a plain state, but it's better than here. Anywhere is way better than here. This terrible place.

I also packed for Florida a little bit more. I put some black shorts that were 7 inches above my knee. They were one inch too short for school. The have black gems along the front. I also put a white crop top that had a picture of a black, blue, and purple skull on the front. Only four more days until we leave.

MAY 3 2015 TIME- 3:46 P.M.

Dear diary,

I fucking broke my motherfucking glasses. Well, I didn't break them. A guy named Greg broke them. He is my ex boyfriend's best friends. He "accidentally" ran into me, knocked over my books, and tripped me all in one day. Fucking great.

There was a fight at school today. Jared wrapped his hands tight around Greg and slammed his head into a brick wall. Greg wasn't terribly hurt. He has blood gushing out of his head though. Jared didn't get caught either.

Jared saw Greg trip me and he almost jumped him right there during class. He just broke his pen and growled curse words lowly. I was partners with Jared, so I heard it all. Jared did apologize for cursing around me. He said he didn't like to curse around true ladies like me. Odd.

SAME DAY TIME- 4:59 P.M.

Sorry diary, usual. Chores, homework, and looked for daddies. I want through 4 today. Wow, not as much as usual. That makes 73 in all now. The website that I am using today has 276 daddies on there.