Chapter One

I knew I wasn't suppose to do this. I've done it so many times before. I clicked incognito tabs and searched for dd/lg. "Dd" stands for "dominant daddy". "Lg" stands for "little girl". It is sorta like a secret society. I need to get out of my house. I need to find a daddy that will take me in. This is my story inside my diary.

APRIL 29 2015 TIME- 2:15 A.M.

Dear diary,

Well, I have been through 10 daddies so far. I am so new at this, I don't know what to say. I have anxiety and they can tell. They don't want a little girl that's not going to be naughty and stuff.

Being a little is about needing to trust someone other than your parents with your childhood life. You have a certain age you like to act. You chose that age then you act like you are that age. I actually fancy it. I don't like adult hood.

I live in my parent's house. There is nothing wrong with my parents. They have had their little bumps. They got a divorce, got back together after my mom got out of rehab for alcohol abuse, but they never got married again for money reasons. They make me pay rent, it's not that bad. I have to pay 100 dollars per month, they say it builds character. I just want to build building blocks.

As I am only 17, I will be 18 in 4 months. I need to escape now. I can't take this anymore. I have sunken into a schedule that I hate. I will kill for something to happen. Something exciting.

Being an underage little is hard. Other littles don't hate you, they sorta do look down on you a bit. It's like being in a family. Daddies love it though, the younger the better apparently.

I need a daddy to come and adopt me, I guess. I do want it to be someone I connect with though. I am not a whore. I just want out. What is this life for? I shouldn't think like that. Daddies don't like suicidal littles. It's un-lady like apparently.

I guess something is happening though... I am going to Florida for my senior year trip. I am a little young for ending high school, but I skipped 4th grade because of my I.Q. Florida is a bit exciting. We are going to stay for five days.

I bought a swimsuit today for Florida. Its peach orange with the whole back cut off, it ties at the neck and mid-back. I packed it in my pink suitcase. Its only a week away, and I haven't gotten anything ready.

APRIL 30 2015 TIME- 3:33 P.M.

Dear diary,

I am on the bus, unfortunately. I hate the bus. I hate the people on my bus. I hate school. I hate the people at my school. I have three friends in my school. I have zero friends on the bus.

SAME DAY TIME- 4:18 P.M.

Sorry diary I just got home, and someone was questioning why I was writing. Then, I had to do chores. Then, I looked for more daddies. I went through 25 daddies. All together I have been through 35 daddies. I wonder if I am going to ever run out. I can't believe I haven't found one that was qualified enough. They all just want the same thing. Sex with no commitment.

I found dd/lg with the help of Tumblr. I made a dd/lg account and filled my account with following little girls and their daddies. I have been slowly learning how to act like a true little girl.

I didn't start with looking for a daddy. I learned a lot before I started my search. I first saw my love for being a little girl April third. I was reclining, scrolling through Tumblr. I saw the credit for this hilarious comment. Their name was "Little For Daddy". I thought it was very peculiar. So I clicked on it. I saw some very NSFW things. "NSFW" stands for "Not Safe For Work". People don't generally use it for warning to not turn it on when at work. They usually use it for don't open it if you don't like seeing genitals.

That day something clicked in my brain. I found out I act like a five year-old. I drink out of cups that is not opened at the top, it is concealed except for the hole that held the straw. I loved stuffed animals. It just made sense that I was a little girl.

I packed more for Florida today. I added a muscle shirt that I wasn't allowed to wear at school. I also put some pink shorts that was also not allowed at school. The school dress code was so stupid. Apparently girl's shoulders were too sexual to show at school. Oh but no, guys shoulders are fine. Don't get me started on this fucking shitty school system.

MAY 1 2015 TIME- 3:42 P.M.

Dear diary,

Rabbit. Rabbit. Rabbit.

My mom always said that saying rabbit three times on the first day of the month will bring you good luck for the rest of the month. I always did it, the whole family did. Dad didn't believe that it meant good luck. He only thought a horse shoe at the top of the door was good luck, and a four leaf shamrock was, the usual stuff but never the unordinary.

I am on the bus again. I am listening to old classics. I always did when my day was stressful. They usually made me a little bit better. School was boring as usual. Like I am always saying, I need something to give. I need excitement!

SAME DAY TIME- 4:56 P.M.

Sorry diary, I was doing the usual. I am slowly going insane. I did my homework, did chores, and searched for daddies. I went through 16 today. That makes 51 in all. I did meet this one, he was a bit odd. His name is Wes.

I got his Kik. We are actually talking right now. He is close to what I want, but I can tell his will stay by me. He is just not exactly what I want. Oh well.

I packed a little bit more for my trip. I packed a knee length white dress, it came with a brown leather waist belt. It was for the last night. The last night at Florida we go to a very fancy restaurant. I also packed my purple and blue flip flops. We leave at midnight on Saturday.

Hmm, today was extra boring. I really have nothing to talk about. I guess I can describe Wes to you. Wes is 6'2. He has dark brown almost black hair. He wears glasses like me. He is a gamer, nerdy, and very smart. He has the prettiest eyes I've ever looked at. They were ice blue, almost grey.

Erm, I guess I haven't described myself to you. Well, I am 5'5. I have natural brown hair, but I dyed it to look a faded blonde. I wear baby blue colored glasses. I have boring hazel eyes. You will get to know my attitude by how I write everyday. :)