Chapter Five

MAY 11 2015 TIME- 12:14 A.M.

Dear diary,

Oh my god, we went out and ate at this fancy resturaunt. All the waiters wors suits. The waitresses wore dresses. Everyone looked really highclass. I was about to slap Jared's hand because his hand was on my inner thigh. Then, I saw a familier face.

It was the worker. Oh my god. I looked around at the teachers, they weren't watching. They never do. I got up and walked over to him, ignoring my anxiety. "I knew I could find you." He grinned. He has a tux on. "Yeah, you found me the night I am leaving Florida. He gave me his phone. "Put your name in my phone." He smiled as I did so. "You sure made me wait a while." I handed him back his phone. "I am always a bit late."

He ate with my friends and me. Then, he followed us to take pictured. He wasn't in the pictures, but he took a selfie with me. Well, you can tell we are very modern because then we followed each other on all social medias.

He followed us in his car to the movies. We are going to go see The Visit. It is suppose to be a scary movie. I was actually pretty scared, so I snuggled into Brett. Oh yeah, the worker's name is Brett. He is also quite a bit older than me. He is 20.

Brett also followed us back to the hotel. Everyone seemed pretty tired and went to bed. Brett and I stayed in the pool until twenty minutes ago, which is past curfew. I didn't even care. He told me about his dreams and such. I told him about my excitement problem and how I went through so many daddies a day.

When I came in I saw everyone crowding my bed. Confused, I walked over there as well. I saw Jared crying. "What is going on here?" "You whoring around with that random person hurt the guy that stood by you for almost all your life! He loves you, Melody. You lead him on then went up to a random stranger and just broke him." It was Danny that was yelling at me. "He is not a random stranger," I lied. "He is one of my online friends that I met on Tumblr!" I lied again.

Jared looked at me with his sea blue eyes full of tears. I started to feel terrible. I began to think back though the night. He was probably heart broken. "Jared.." I started out. He shook his head, running out the room. Everyone followed him.

I guess they are staying the night in there. I am feeling terrible, diary. I'm going to bed. Goodnight, diary.

SAME DAY TIME- 9:26 A.M.

Dear diary,

My friends left me a note. I will copy it to you.

Dear Melody,

We are all deciding to take the school provided bus back home. We hope you learn that you really hurt Jared's feelings. He is finally asleep. Maybe once he calms down you can apologize and we can all be friends again. We hate choosing sides, but Jared has the lower hand on this one. We'll see you at school.

Love,

Renae, Danny, Jemma, and Kyle.

I sorta get why they took his side, but they barely knew him before I brought him along on this trip. I am currently packing to leave. The girl's stuff is in here so they haven't left. I am going to try to leave before they come in here to pack their stuff.

SAME DAY TIME- 10:12 A.M.

Dear diary,

I am about to leave, the girls haven't came in here, thank god. I will have to leave now and drive all day and some of the night. I better leave now. I will write to you later, my only friend diary..

MAY 12 2015 TIME 12:28 A.M.

Dear diary,

I just got home from Florida. On my way home Brett called me to keep me company. It helped a little, but all I wanted was get home and leave a long message to Jared. I found out Brett is rich, but he likes to work at an arcade to do something in the free time.