A Very Maricraft Christmas

After that episode of Game Bang Everly became a frequent guest on the smaller shows like GTS and Gametime. The months wore on and her crush grew. Out of all the games she had played on the channel she had never been on Maricraft. Sure she had played before but you had never gotten around to asking. 

It was around the holidays. The non-denominational tree was glittering with lights and soft Christmas music could be heard from somewhere in the office. Everly were snapped out of a FNAF playing trance by none other than Wes and Mari.

"Hey we're gonna film an episode of Maricraft. Do you wanna join" Mari asked you.

"Yeah sure" she said standing up and not remembering the fact that the night was still wearing on... the left door was wide open... and the volume was ALL the way up.

As she walked by Wes an all too familiar screech was heard from the speakers as Foxy made an entrance  breaking the piece and quiet of the office. She jumped bumping into her tall friend. He laughed and smiled warmly at she as you tried to calm yourself. 

"GOD DAMN FOX" Everly yelled. Of course at that moment Joven, Lasercorn and Sohinki decided to walk in. Joven gave her a questioning look but just shrugged and went to his computer. Lasercorn and Sohinki shared smirks as she leaned into Wes and he rubbed her arm. They knew their friends liked each other and their devious little plan they had hatched the other morning would be enacted tonight.

Everly exited out of the FNAF tab and pulled up Minecraft after logging into their accounts on their own computers the six got ready and Mari did her intro.

"What's up everyone welcome to another episode of MAAAAARRRIIIIICRAAAAFT" she sang. "So with me today we have Jovenbells, Tinslecorn, Sohiktree, Santa Wes, and EVERLYTOE!!!!"

Everly gave her a questioning look. "If your wondering why we have festive nicknames it's because it's almost Christmas!" she continued. So I thought lets get away from all of the clutter and everything and go make an awesome winter cabin!"

"I'm down" she said and started to follow Mari's character.

*TIIIIIIIME SKIIIIIIP BECAUSE WHY NOT AND I HAVE A TAAARDIS!!!*

"Okay now that were finally done with the cabin can we have hot chocolate?" Wes asked. 

"Yeah" Mari, Everly, and Joven cheered.

"But we have to put up a Christmas tree" Lasercorn protested. Sohinki opened his mouth to say something. "Save it, it's a Christmas tree okay?" Everyone giggled as Sohinki shut his mouth and glared at Lasercorn.

"Hey what's above the door?" Everly asked as her and Wes's characters walked under it.

"STOP" Lasercorn shouted making everyone jump. "I installed a christmas mod and... that so happens to be mistletoe" the orange haired man laughed deviously as everyone else laughed at Wes and Everly.

The two made the characters walk forward to the point where they could see in each others heads. They were all laughing madly.

If only they knew what Sohinki and Lasercorn actually had planned. Merry Christmas indeed.

*I know it's not christmas but whatever. Leave a comment and all that jazz. You know the drill.

LASERCORN 2.0 OUT!!!!!*