3

''We are about to land, ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts..'' the captain commands.

The two stewardesses bring the passengers to their seeds. Lisa and Franciska are reading some magazines. When everyone is seated the stewardesses also follow them. The stewardesses are hired from Air Koryo. They are well trained in English and French. The two pilots, two stewardesses, Lisa, Franciska, Marijke, Takayuki and Soyeon have been in the Gulfstream business Jet for about 9 hours and 23 minutes. The Jet cruised at the altitude of 14.000 meters. That's 4 km above the altitude of commercial airlines. The sun is shining bright through the windows. The Korean landscape is quite clean. The jet lands on Semente-Kaesong airport. The landing is very fast. The jet rides towards the terminal where they get out.

''Those were 5 hours of sleep...'' Lisa complains ''I really need to get more sleep soon.''

''Wait till it's evening. it's afternoon now. In that case.. you won't suffer a Jet-lag but you'll adapt to the time zone around here..'' Franciska drinks her soda ''We will stay at a room on the airport for about four days before continuing to Tokyo. So you will be able to adapt your sleeping rhythm.''The airport only has a few employees at work. The stewardesses head right to their apartments and the pilots take a bus towards Kaesong. Takayuki joins the women into one of the flat-hostels.

It didn't take long before two airport employees brought them their luggage and the key to their apartments. Takayuki has a small apartment on ground zero, near the basement, while Soyeon has an apartment on the second floor and the two Dutch women had theirs all the way on the 8th floor, in the corner. They had a beautiful view on the Southern and eastern sky.

''Good, now we can enjoy sunrise, Lisa..''

Lisa is already in the shower. So she didn't hear anything. Franciska unpacks her luggage. She picks her smartphone and checks for new emails.

''You know, Franciska.... this is a bit weird..''

''What is?''

''This hotel. Why is it so empty?''

''It's a private airport... and the Pyongyang government is still quite traditional that they have a strong regime of policing in this country. The unification didn't change any of that. It only brought more Samsung into the North and more poor migrants from the South who look for jobs in Northern Korean cities.. ''

''The unification only happened about three months ago. A lot of people still need to get used to it...''

''Well... you've talked about weird... it seems as if this country was never divided..''

''What are you saying?!'' Lisa dries her blonde curls into a towel. She is wearing a white bathrobe while sitting on the bureau chair.

Franciska lays back on the doublebed.

''What I'm saying is that it appears as if this country was never divided in two.. it seems as if the whole military division was a hoax.... and that many people lately found out about it... I would expect more excitement when a country reunifies after about 65 till 70 years of division. ...''

''Well.. not all Germans were happy that Germany became one back in 1989... We weren't there.. I know. There are still people from that old Generation that wished it never happened. Till this day the East of Germany has a lot of unemployment and racial problems..'' When her hair is dried... she puts it in a knot. ''And remember. Every change is uncomfortable. That's why many people avoid change as much as possible. Even change in the right direction can be very scary..''

Franciska thinks about what her friend just said...

''I'm going to get some room service.. What do you want Ciska?''

''Give me some orange juice... and some olives please..''

''Good.. I'll take some cider and then I'll lay down till I fall asleep..''

''No! No sleep yet. it's still 17:04.. Wait till at least 20:00 before you close your eyes..''

''Fine..... still.. I don't trust this place..''

''It's the first time we're here... and this side of this country used to be called ''the ashes of evil'' by the American propaganda.. so all of that might contribute to your feeling. And we're not alone here. That Korean girl is also here and that Japanese dude.. Tamayuki..''

''Takayuki..''

''Whatever... and there are still the receptionists. So.. what can happen?''

''Probably you're right..'' She calls the room service and gives the orders...

Within 5 minutes the room service arrived.

''Thankyou'' [in Korean]

The room service left.

Franciska is eating the olives... while Lisa is putting on her black nylon knee socks. Her black panties and bra are almost transparent, just like the nylon. She picks a night garment from the wardrobe, a white one with some Chinese text on it.

''You really like olives..''

''Yes I do.. they are bitter... at least they taste bitter.. but there are quite some vitamins in olives...''

Lisa drinks her cider.

Lisa lays on the bed, on the blankets. She watches TV while her Dutch friend is making some puzzles in a book. When the sun was setting down Lisa was already asleep.