Chapter 34

~Miranda's P.O.V~

When I woke up, I was still wrapped up in Zayn's arms. I didn't want to wake him up, so I just stayed where I was, and admired him for the first time in awhile. I admired his jawline, how chiseled it looked. His long eyelashes, covering up those amazing brownish-golden eyes.

His hair, how it stuck up everywhere, without a care in the world. As I was admiring him, I also looked at all of his tattoos. There were so many, with so many different stories behind them. Maybe I should ask him about them when he wakes up.

As I cuddled into his chest, about to fall back asleep, my phone went off. It was an unknown number, and they were calling me at 6:30 in the morning! I answered it with caution, wondering who the heck was calling me this early in the morning.

"Hello?", I said, trying to sound awake. "Why hello Miranda. Remember me?", they said. Oh no. No no no no no no no. I know that voice. The voice that's haunted me for the last year and a half. The voice I was hoping I was never going to hear again. It gave me shivers, and not the pleasant ones.

It was Spencer.

 "Wh-who's M-Miranda? Sorry y-you must have the wr-wrong number.", I said, stuttering a whole bunch due to the fear in my voice. "Oh please, Miranda. Don't play dumb. I know it's you. So, how've you been?", he asked, he voice becoming scarier with every word.

"How did you find me?", I asked, a million things running through my mind. How could he find out about my new number? I had no connection with anyone from Walnut Grove except for my parents and my sister, and they don't talk to him.

I had gotten a new facebook, and I hadn't posted my number on there. "Oh, you know. I have people.", he replied, a hint of evil in his voice. I got up from the bed, and walked out of the room with my phone, not wanting to wake Zayn up.

"Leave me alone Spencer. We broke up. Get over it!", I said, starting to shake from fear. "We never broke up. You left. We haven't officially broken up. And we never will.", he said. "Spencer, I will NEVER be with you, EVER again! What you did was terrible!", I said, my fear turning into anger.

"Oh Miranda. Silly, silly Miranda. You actually think you have a choice in this!", he said, laughing. "Say goodbye to your little boyfriend. You're mine now. I'll be there in 2 weeks. You better be ready.", he said, hanging up.

I shakily took the phone away from my ear. Was he serious? He was coming?! HERE?! How did he know where we are?! but then the scariest thought popped into my head. I only have 2 more weeks with, Mariah, Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, and most importantly, Zayn.

I tip-toed back into the bedroom, and crawled back into the bed. I snuggled into Zayn's chest, as he instinctively wrapped his arms around me. "What were you doing babe?", he suddenly said, his eyes still closed.

Should I tell him that Spencer had found my phone number, and knew where I was? No, I didn't want Zayn to worry. He's already got so much on his mind, I don't want him to worry about me. Especially after what just happened last night.

"Oh, it was nothing Zayn. Why are you up already?", I asked, trying to get off of the topic. "Well, I felt you get up off the bed, and I just thought you were going to the bathroom. When you didn't return for awhile, I decided to stay up till you got back. I missed you.", he said, kissing the top of my head.

"Oh.", I said, snuggling into him more, enjoying this moment as much as possible. "Miranda?", he said, looking me in the eyes. "Yes, Zayn?", I replied, looking up at him. "What were you really doing?", he asked, propping himself up on his elbow.