Chapter 44 (Epilogue)

EPILOGUE

                                                                         ~Miranda's P.O.V~

"Zayn, where are you? We're going to be late for Isabella's ballet recital!", I call, walking around the house, searching for my husband. Yes, Zayn and I are married! We got married about 8 years ago, and we now have a beautiful 6 year old daughter! Her full name is Isabella Marie Malik, and she is an angel!

She has my dirty blonde hair, and Zayn's amber eyes. She also inherited my fair complexion, and his long eyelashes. And of course, who would be her godparents? Harry and Mariah of course! And as for them, they got married, roughly around the same time we did.

They also have a 6 year old daughter, Darcy Mae Styles. She has vibrant green eyes, just like her parents, Mariah's auburn hair, and Harry's crazy curls. Isabella and Darcy, are practically inseparable, just like Mariah and I when we were younger. They're in EVERYTHING together, and we couldn't be happier!

About 3 months before our wedding, Mariah and I moved to London with the boys, to make things less stressful. And let me say, that's the best decision I have ever made in my entire life! Well, next to marrying Zayn!

 "Coming babe!", I hear, as Zayn comes bounding down the stairs, a giggling Isabella clinging to his back. "There you two are! We gotta go!", I say, smiling at the two of them. Ever since the day she was born, her and Zayn have been inseparable.

"Mommy, are grandma and grandpa gonna be there?", Isabella asks, looking up at me with her big amber eyes. "Of course, sweetie!", I answer, smiling down at her. "And Uncle Dinny, and Aunt Steffie?", she asks, smiling up at me excitedly.

"Definitely!", I answer, grinning, helping her into her coat and shoes. "C'mon girls! Let's go!", Zayn says, holding open the door for us. I smile, taking Isabella's hand, and lead her out to the car. I buckle her in, making sure its tight, before climbing into the passengers side, and buckling up as well.

"Are you excited, sweetie?", Zayn asks Isabella, pulling out of our driveway. "Of course I am daddy!", she says, smiling and giggling. For the rest of the car ride, we all sang along to the radio, smiling and having fun.

As we neared the recital hall, I saw Mariah and Harry exiting their vehicle, Darcy clinging onto Mariah's hand. I smiled as we pulled up next to them. "Hey guys!", I say, helping Isabella out, smiling as she hugs Darcy.

"Hey!", Mariah answers, smiling. "Ready for an amazing recital?", I ask. "Oh yes! Darcy's been talking about it nonstop for the last week!", Mariah answers, grinning. "Well c'mon then!", Harry says, walking with us to the recital hall.

As I walk into the building, I feel Isabella tug on my hand. "Mommy, Darcy and I have to go with our teacher.", she says. "Okay sweetie! We'll meet you backstage afterwards, okay? Have fun!", I say, as Zayn and I both place a kiss on her cheek. I smile as she takes Darcy's hand, skipping over to their instructor.

We all enter the auditorium, grabbing a program, and finding our seats quickly. "So, do you think she's nervous?", Zayn asks, smiling at me. "Nah, she's got your confidence.", I answer, smiling back at him. He chuckles, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, pulling me close as the lights dim.

I smile as the curtains open, revealing the ballet class, Darcy and Isabella standing in the front row in ready position. I pull out my phone, taking a few pictures, when suddenly the music starts. I smile at the girls, as they start dancing, going through the routine that they've worked so hard on.