A Smile Of Affection [Student/Teacher]

PLEASE READ !!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OMG! ok so i have to upload this all again :( im like crying because i went to delete my other story because it was going no where, BUT I DELETED THE WRONG STORY!! FML :'( :'(

SO i am asking all of you a BIG BIG FAVOR. Could use PLEASE get my votes and viewings/ comments back up to date, gosh id me SO SO SO happy if you could all do this for me, gaaah! i cant believe it. im practically in tears and banging my head against my wall !!!

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! I moaned as my alarm clock started blaring and immediately reached over and hit the snooze button, then grabbed my pillow and covered my face with it waiting for more sleep to come..

As I peeped out from underneath to have a look at the time, I realised my alarm had gone off thirty minutes ago, crap I must of hit off  instead of snooze  and now I was going to be late to school on the first day of a new school yeah. Great.

I launched out of bed and headed straight for my cupboard, putting on the first thing I touched, which happened to be my black skinny jeans and a loose pale blue singlet, I the brushed my teeth and quickly pulled a brush through my long chocolate brown hair leaving it fall pass my shoulders.

I glanced over at my clock hmm got all that done in fifteen minutes. With a smile on my face a dashed downstairs and headed for the front door.

Mum was down stairs cooking breakfast  ‘’Good Morning hun, how’d you sleep?’’

‘’Morning mum, yeah great. Ooh thanks’’ I said snatching her piece of toast and started munching on it.

‘’mum I’m going to be late so I’ll see you later on ok. ‘’

‘’no worries sweetie have a good day’’

I grabbed my back pack at the same time I felt my back-side vibrate.

Im out the front so Hurry up and get your tiny ass out here where going to be late!!!! xx

Gracey is my best friend, even though she is thee biggest loud mouth I have ever met and can sometimes be a little too out there, but I love her for it shes always been there for me since we first met back in year one, I was the new girl and these little brats thought that it would be funny to trip me over in front of the entire class, unfortunately I was wearing a skirt that day, and everyone saw my sun flowered undies. The bunch of girls were laughing their heads off, but they didn’t think it was so funny when Gracey came along and decide to pull down all their pants down to their ankle and push them over. We’ve been inseparable ever since.

Rolling my eyes I jogged out the front door, only having to turn back realising ive forgotten my shoes (shoosh it’s a habit ) running back inside I quickly slipped on a pair of flats and bolted towards Gracey car.

As I opened the door the music came pouring out of the car with Gracey singing along to ‘’Jamie All Over’’ by Mayday Parade. Don’t blame her though that band is friken awesome.

With a Smile on her face she turned it right down till it was only background music.

‘’Hey there pretty lady’’ she chorused happily with a wink as she pulled away from the curb and started off towards school. How can she be this happy, it’s the first day back at school for crying out loud.

‘’Hey Grace, Looking forward to another year school?’’ I gave a little shudder but Gracey just laughed and shook her head.

‘’ Stop whining its not good for you’’