Who Would've Guessed (Hidan Love Story)

Miu Senju

Age: 20 (two years younger than Hidan)

Looks: Short blue hair with red eyes. Fair skin. Pretty short, a little bit shorter than Sasori. Wears short-sleeved netted shirt with cropped jacket and capri-length ninja pants. Wears headband around her waist.

Village: Mist

Specializes in: Ninjutsu

Personality: Normally happy person, but can be over-emotional. Loving but childish. Hyper-active. Some call her psychotic. Completely clueless when it comes to love and romance when it has to deal with her.

Hobbies: cooking and writing fan-fics about the other Akatsuki members

Likes: animals, food, clothes, and playing with Tobi

Dislikes: rude people, sad stories, and the dark

Crush: Hidan

Friends in Akatsuki: Tobi (best friend), Kisame, Konan, and Itachi

Enemies in Akatsuki: she doesn't really dislike anyone in the Akatsuki, but Kakusu, Sasori, and Deidara hate her, Kakuzu loathes her more than anyone could have ever loathed anyone before.

Enemies (outside of Akatsuki): no one

Gets Sent on Missions With: everyone, but usually Kakuzu and Hidan

Chakra type: Water

Mysterious Jutsus: Blood Puppet Jutsu. She controls people by moving or bending their blood. Soul Venture Justu. She sends her soul into the other person's mind. In their mind she can look through their memories, see their inner sanctuary, and take their memories from them and make them a part of her memories, which gives her the nickname, "The Secret Stealer."

Background: Was born and raised in the Hidden Mist. Most people avoided her because they thought she was too hyper and weird. After a certain incident, most people started calling her a monster and never communicated with her or even went anywhere near her. One night her father came back from a night out and was drunk. He began yelling at Miu that she was a screw-up and that he never wanted her, that he hated her and that she ruined his family's reputation. He then came rushing towards her, yelling that he wishes that she was never born and that he was going to kill her so he wouldn't have to be reminded of the disgrace that she is. Her mother jumped in front of her and protected Miu from her father. He continued saying that he was going to kill Miu and that he would kill her mother too if she didn't get out of his way. Her mother had no other choice but to kill her husband for the sake of her daughter. Miu's mother usually made her stay inside the house from then on, but occasionally Miu would sneak out into the forest and practice her jutsu. While out in the forest she began communicating with a squirrel. The squirrel became her only friend, the only one she could really talk to about her problems. She couldn't really think of a good name so she just called him Squirrel. Squirrel made everyday a bit brighter for her. As soon as her mother left for her mid-day errands, Miu would go out, talk with Squirrel, and practice her jutsu. She kept this schedule for a long time and never changed anything. The same thing every day, wake up, eat breakfast, watch television until her mother leaves, sneak out, talk with Squirrel, practice jutsu, sneak back, eat dinner, talk with her mom, sleep. Everyday for months, the same routine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that was a long intro, but there was a lot of background information that I wanted to get in and I didn't want to cut anything out. Please give me feed-back on if I should continue or really begin this story. Criticism is welcomed!

Your reading is appreciated!

~MiuSenju