Ch. 1 Unexpected Visitors

"Bye mom!" I waved to my mom as she left to run her midday errands. As soon as she shut the door, I ran to the window and watched her as she walked farther from the house. When I saw that she was out of sight, I jumped up and grabbed my sandals and my headband. I tied my headband around my waist, slipped on my sandals, and jumped out my bedroom window into a back alley. As I ran through the alleyways, I became excited about today's training. I exited the village and found my way to the clearing where I train. The sound of tiny feet running made a smile grow on my face. "Hey buddy!" I exclaimed as I turned around to see Squirrel bounding down a tree and coming towards me.
*Side Note: Since none of us can speak squirrel -presumably- his words will just be in English with parenthesis around them ^-^*
"(Hey Miu!)" I squatted down by him patted his head lightly. "I'm so excited for training today!" He looked up at me with his big black eyes. "(Well then, let's start!)" I stand up straight and focus my chakra. I use my Blood Puppet Jutsu on Squirrel and moved him around. I made him climb up trees, run in circles, dance, etc. After a few minutes of messing around with Squirrel, I heard rustling in the bushes behind me. Releasing my jutsu, I run to the middle of the clearing, waiting for whatever it was to come out of the bushes. "Who ever that was, come out of the bushes!" I yelled, taking a ninja stance. "'Sup bitch." a man said whilst coming out of the bushes. He had gray hair that was slicked back, purple eyes, and wore a black cloak with red clouds in it. "You're an idiot." said another man as he came out of the bushes as well. HOLY CRAP HE WAS TALL! He wore a mask that covered his entire head except for his eyes and the bridge of his nose. He had strangely colored eyes, the iris was green and the part that was supposed to be white was red, kinda reminds me of a watermelon, and had really tan skin. He also wore the same cloak the other man was wearing. "SHUT THE FUCK UP KAKUZU!" Well he seems to have a short temper. "Why are you here?" I bark. They both look back at me. "We're gonna take you back to our fucking hideout. Now are you gonna come with us or are we gonna have to beat the shit out of you?" I bit my lip hard and took my blood into my mouth. I focus my chakra in my mouth. Blood Shuriken Jutsu! I spit out small amounts of blood at high speeds towards both of them. The larger man, who was called Kakuzu by the other, easily dodged them, but the gray-haired one was too slow and got hit. "OH FUCKING WHORE!" The blood cut through his skin and absorbed itself into his blood stream. With my blood in him, he should be easier to control. I lifted my arms and began to take control of the gray haired man's body. I made him pull out his large scythe and begin to slash at his partner. "Kakuzu, what the fuck is going on?! I can't control my own Jashin-damned body!!" The man spoke frantically as he tried to figure things out. The masked man, or Kakuzu, jumped backwards to dodge the gray haired man's hits. Suddenly, he's coming straight for me! He overcame my jutsu! The gray haired man came at me with anger in his eyes and a sinister grin placed on his lips. He would've chopped me in half if Kakuzu didn't pick me up and sling me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Our mission was to bring her back to the hideout, not kill her." Kakuzu said sternly. "You're such a killjoy, Kakuzu." The man spoke with annoyance in his voice. I pounded on Kakuzu's large back and began to yell. "Let me go!" As he began walking away from my village, the gray haired man appeared in my line of sight. "Dumb bitch. Do you really think that's gonna get you anywhere?" I ignored him and continued to pound and kick and yell and squirm in his grip. *an hour later* "Le... Lemme go..." I hit my hand against his back exhaustedly. "Lemme..." My eyes fluttered shut as I drifted off to my dream land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YESH! FIRST CHAPTER COMPLETE! I'm so proud *sniff sniff* I hope you all like it! Once again, criticism is welcomed!

Your reading is appreciated!

~MiuSenju