character ask answers #2

For you guys who read after I posted the character ask where you guys asked the characters questions, obviously, I'm sorry that this stuff might be confusing but the character's will sorta be answering as if they haven't "lived" though chapters 21-now . It will be like when they answered the questions, everything from chapters 21+ never existed yet. SO BASICALLY EVERYTHING FROM CHAPTERS 20+ HASNT EXISTED YET WHEN THEY ANSWERED THIS

For new readers who haven't read chapters 20+ yet, don't have to worry about anything so ignore that confusion.

I will be moving this Character Ask Answers back. So this chapter will be placed after chapter 20

I'm so sorry about all the confusion. If you guys are confused at all, please message me because I don't want you to be like me during math class. So here are the character ask answers! ENJOY!

Claire

Are you gonna ditch Luke before you find out he's cheating on you with Ally?- "What! He's cheating on me with Ally. Wait, this is so confusing I just want french fries."

Do you think Like is going to cheat on you?- "Of course not! He said he loves me, but what's with all this cheating stuff?"

Would you hate ally if she hooked up with Luke?- "Yes, obviously. But Ally isn't like that. She's my best friend."

You should check on your boy- "What's going on? Why is everyone telling me that Luke is cheating or something?"

What would you do if Luke cheated- "Call Liz and tell her he should be disciplined."

Olivia

Do you think Mikey is hot and beautiful af? As I do- "Um, fuck yeah. I'm pretty sure half of the world does, but yes, he is very hot and beautiful."

How u doin- "Ugh, I don't know. I think I need birthday cake Oreos."

I felt bad cuz no one was asking you questions so hey- "Hey! And it's okay, it's usually like this. Thanks though"

Michael

Pls can I have a hug from the kitten? Pls and thank you- "Who's the kitten? Wait, I think you're the kitten. Hug yourself, yeah?"

Can we get together some time?- "I don't know because I like this girl, but sure like Netflix and chill because I'm down."

Hey my age isn't on the clock- "I'm guessing you want my cock, then?"

Baby boy- "Baby girl..."

You're hot- "Thanks, so are you."

Luke

Yo still a fuckboyz- "I try not to be!"

Why are you such a fuckboy- "I'm horny just like any other 19 year old boy."

Wyd...?- "Your mom."

Wyd with ally tho- "You tell me."

What would you do if Claire cheated?- "Honestly, I don't know. She's like my universe and without a universe I cannot live."

Why you always horny?- "Um, have you seen Claire's tits, though?"

Ally

M8 pay your rent- "My name is Ally, not Arzaylea."

Did you and Luke hook up?- "Is that any of your business? No, it's not. Therefore, I'm not asking you're dumb question."

Did you do the fickle-frackle wiith Luke?- "Would it matter?"

Did you and Luke hook up because that was hella suspicious- "My bra was visible, Luke's zipper was down, my hair was messy. How the fuck is that suspicious?" << LMAO THIS DUMB BITCH HAHAHS

wyd with Luke- "A threesome with your mom, wanna join?"

Should we be suspicious of you and Luke?- "I don't know, should you? BEcause it's not your life so mind your motherfucking business."

Why was your hair messed up and your bra strap visible when you came in?- "Maybe I just woke up?"

Ashton

daDDY- "Babygirl." << ok same just imagine how hot that would be fuckk

Luke's Ex (Krissy)

Hope you get better- "Thank you! That means so much!"

Goodluck with chemo and stuff- "Thanks. Goodluck with life and stuff."

Claire's Mom

When you acted like a hoe it scared me like SRS wtf- "A hoe? What's that? Wait, where am I?"

-

THATS IT FOR THE CHARACTER ASK ANSWERS LOVE U ALL

- jan x