Day 1, at the hospital, Sunday 12 December. part 1

Nathalias' POV

  I woke up with pounding on my door. I groaned. Can't a girl get some sleep in the looney hut. Ergh. Yes. I am crazy and have been sent to this mental asylum. Before you say anything, i have been here for three years and can't get out cause as i quote that old lady that wears a completely white dress which is too clean for my liking, "You might act up again blah blah blah" I was sent here cause I self harmed and my parents just divorced so my asshole of a dad sent me here but i have my reasons to self harm before you look at me like that. It sucks. But being the only girl in one building full of hormonal guys means you stand out and have to fend for yourself.
I stood up and yelled at the 'stranger knocking at my door'.
  "WHAT IS IT!"
  "WHAT IS SO SHUCKING IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE TO BREAK DOWN MY DOOR. HOE"

  I opened the door to see Newt standing there. Terrified face trembling and his whole body shaking. Ergh, I mentally groan. I keep telling him that he needs to stand up for himself and that he needs to man up
*sigh*
_________
Hehe end with a sort of cliffhanger. I know this is weird that my story is about another kind of newtmas fic but me and @not_a_famous_fangirl and i were chatting and thought it would be cute. :). And also i know it weird that i started out with a mysterious girl's POV but she helps them in the future ;). Now go be beautiful,muah.