Chapter 21

At the dinner table, everyone was as usual talking (or shouting more likely), except for Justin. He was quiet, which have seem to became a habit for him. It made me a little worried, but I knew the reason behind it so I told myself he'd be alright. I didn't say much either, just because I didn't have anything to say and no one was really talking to me anyways. It felt kinda pointless to be talking. 

It wasn't long before a waiter stepped out, making everyone shout "Mail!" as always. Nothing new, really. I was kind of getting bored of this habits we had, nothing really happened in this house anymore. People came and people went, couple themes sometimes but nothing exciting happened. Even the drama we had was getting old. My drama consisted of Justin, and only him. It wasn't much drama, but little. Others, I don't even know. Everyone fights with everyone and then the next day everyone's best friends again. This game just works like that. You get trapped inside a 'house' together with other people for five months, of course you're gonna get tired of them. It's what this entire game is all about, because if you get tired of someone, you will most likely cause a fight with them. The people who made this game, are smart like that. 

The waiter walked up to Paul and gave him the letter, "To me? Thank you." Paul said put his hand on his heart and pretended to be all flustered. I giggled a little since he looked funny. "So, let me begin," he opened the letter before he started reading the words that caused everybody to feel worried, "Participants! You must all have gone unaware at the fact that there is thirteen people in this house at this moment. Sadly, we only have space for ten people. Meaning, one girl and two boys are going home tonight. Pack your bags, no one is safe.

"What the fuck," Casper whispered out, but since everyone was now dead quiet, we all heard it. "Are they serious?"

"Since you won the competition, you have immunity, right?" Nelly asked Josephine, she nodded and Harry smirked towards her. Obviously they were happy over that, I guess I would've been too. I looked over to Justin to see him, once again, staring at the table in front of him. Not saying a word, just like always. 

"Is everything alright?" I asked him, he tore his gaze from the table and onto me, without a word he nodded and went straight back to looking at the table. I rolled my eyes, but surely he didn't see. It's not like he gave me his attention anyways. 

"So, the pair ceremony is in two hours. We should all get ready," Francia said and everyone agreed by nodding their heads. I stood up at the same time as everyone else did it too and went to walk on Michelle's left side as Casper walked on her right. I didn't see Justin around, so I will just see him later whatsoever. I couldn't care less right now. 

"How's things going between you and the Biebs?" Casper suddenly asked, making me groan loudly, "Oh sorry, didn't know it was such a sensitive subject. We'll drop it-"

"I'll tell you later, another time, alright? I have to get ready now so I'll just go to my room." I fake smiled towards them, we said our finale goodbyes and I disappeared into mine and Justin's room. I didn't see Justin anywhere inside so I just went straight onto changing my clothes. Hopefully he'll be here soon so we could go together to the pair ceremony. 

It didn't take me long before I was fully dressed, I have decided to wear a red dress that had a huge v-neck, that showed a lot of cleavage but it dressed me well. It ended just above my knees, and had an open back. I put a pair of black ray bans on top of that and styled my hair to beach waves, and I was set to go! Although Justin have yet to show up to the room, I decided to go to the pair ceremony alone instead. I don't know where he is, but he better not show up late or he could all of a sudden be the one to leave this place. And if he leaves, I will probably have to leave too. Since it's couple wise, this time around. I think? I'm not sure. As said before, this game is mucho difícil.