Chapter 3 - EDITED.

"Wake up, sweetie."

"Shut the fuck up and get the hell away from me," I muttered and threw my fist to whatever was beside me but ended up hitting nothing but a piece of soft space. I growled out loud, knowing damn well I didn't deserve to be woken up so early. Every queen needs her beauty sleep.

Before I had the chance to react I felt something cold and liquidity hit my chin. I immediately sat straight up in the bed, giving Adrian the biggest death glare I had possibly ever given, which he only replied to with a stupid grin on his face. "Oh no, you did not just do that."

"Oh yes, I did." He nodded and his smirk grew bigger, a few seconds later he burst out laughing. I watched him as he had the bottle of water in his hand, now half empty. I recognized my shirt to be wet from the other half of the water that he had poured over me instead. My eyes squinted at him, making sure he knew who he was dealing with.

"You have no idea who you're playing with Mr. Brown." I threatened, my eyes darkening. "That was possibly the worst move you could have done to yourself." I got up from the bed, crawling over to him as I stole the bottle of water from his hand and threw the rest of it on him. I heard him gasp, and I made a gesture with my hands as if I was clapping of dust. Showing him the fight was over.

After I had left him fixing his wet shirt for himself, I walked over to the wardrobe to put on some clothes. I ended up exchanging my wet pajamas shirt to a white tight body swimsuit and dragged some shorts on top of it. That way, it'd be very easy to pull them off whenever I felt like taking a swim in the pool. Finishing off my outfit with a high ponytail and a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Dolla sneakers, I made my way to the kitchen to join the others at breakfast.

"Aye, girl!" Michelle's high pitched voice approached me as quickly as I walked into the room. All eyes went on me. I smiled and nodded my head at her as if to say good morning. "Guess what's up for breakfast."

I raised a brow, "I don't know, what's up for breakfast?"

"Food." She said excitedly and I questioned myself if she was somewhat drunk from last night, still. I gave her a confused look. "Bacon." One word, yet so much excitement in her eyes as she repeated her word one more time, "Bacon."

"Okay?" I let out a laugh as I probably looked and sounded like a question mark. Michelle skipped away happily and I watched her disappear from my view. That girl needs some serious help, I thought quietly to myself. "Bella, where's everyone else?" I asked as I sat down beside her, seeing most chairs being empty.

"I don't know, why would I know?" She gave me a cold, dark look. She seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed today, or maybe someone denied sex for her last night and she's just frustrated. "Where's your brain, Diana? You're clearly not using it."

I gasped at her sudden attitude. "Bitch," I muttered under my breath, knowing she had no reason to act like that towards me. I think she heard me because she scoffed and immediately stood up to change chair. I wasn't alone for that long though as Casper snatched up her place beside me almost directly.

"What was that about?" He questioned as he popped a strawberry that was lying in a bowl on the table into his mouth. I hadn't realized how handsome Casper was until now, his bed hair was intensely spread which created a depth on his jawline. Making him look perfectly sculpted. He truly was beautiful.

"I don't know," I shrugged blankly, my tone natural. "She just called me brainless out of nowhere, so I called her a bitch and then she left."

"Sounds intense." He chuckled, "Wanna fight with me too?"

"Shut up." I jokingly slapped his arm, gaining a few other people's attention. Casper pretended to be hurt for a second until he realized that he wasn't fooling anyone and he immediately stopped again. His laughter filled my ears and I couldn't help but join in with my own laughter as well.